• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero and Sparda

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;196376 said:
^ WOAH! Okay, I get it now. Here's my new theory though... What if the DB we see in DMC 4 is immature? Perhaps as it grows, Nero gets less and less human... Maybe one day turning into a pureblood demon, like his DA. Look at the DB and the DA's left arm... They look exactly alike, minus the huge claws.

The huge claws you see is the sheath actually.

Anyway, about your assumption... well, that's a theory.

I personally think he's already a pure-blooded demon. He also tells to Kyrie in the end... What If I'm a demon, and a human anymore... He's feeling a pure demon already.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was thinking that Nero is a fledgling demon... you know... when he gets older more or the demonic side of him will develop and he will appear to take the form of a demon.

A bit like the fledging and adult Vampires in soul reaver.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, if he's the reincarnation of Sparda, it makes sense. Sparda took a human form when he lost his power. Who's to say Nero won't become a demon as he gains power? Personally, I'd like to play a Nero DT'd permanently. That'd be kick***, especially because it looks so COOL... Also, Sparda, I wasn't talking 'bout the sheath. I was talking about on the hand that holds Yamato, it has large claws.

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;196380 said:
Well, if he's the reincarnation of Sparda, it makes sense. Sparda took a human form when he lost his power. Who's to say Nero won't become a demon as he gains power? Personally, I'd like to play a Nero DT'd permanently. That'd be kick***, especially because it looks so COOL.

Nero could be a demon already without gaining a full flesh demonic form permanently. His DT would be a full flesh demon though.

DreadnoughtDT;196380 said:
Also, Sparda, I wasn't talking 'bout the sheath. I was talking about on the hand that holds Yamato, it has large claws.

The claws are in same proportions in both hands.

You're getting that feel because of the hands appearing in different perspectives.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda™;196382 said:
Nero could be a demon already without gaining a full flesh demonic form permanently. His DT would be a full flesh demon though.
The claws are in same proportions in both hands.

You're getting that feel because of the hands appearing in different perspectives.

Yeah, you're right... Maybe he just doesn't know it yet. But see, I said that Nero could become more and more demonic as his power increases and the DB matures. Just a thought.

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;196384 said:
Yeah, you're right... Maybe he just doesn't know it yet. But see, I said that Nero could become more and more demonic as his power increases and the DB matures. Just a thought.

The Art Book of DMC4, shows various WIP-s -- (Work In Progress), of various characters, and the Devil Bringer, even in Nero's full flesh DT is still the same.

But the power doesn't come from maturing, but from the will to protect the others, something Dante reveals to Agnus...

'You surrendered your humanity, It's that simple.'

'You think humans are weak. Well, yeah, they lack the physical abilities of a demon. But humans possess something that demons don't!
'
(A heart.)

A half-breed is a deadly mixture, but a demon with the heart of a human, a heart to love and care for the others - is a God.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You have a point... So, Nero's power exceeds Dante's. He just doesn't know how to access it... Yet.

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;196387 said:
You have a point... So, Nero's power exceeds Dante's. He just doesn't know how to access it... Yet.

A full-blooded demon with the heart to love can become twice more powerful than any half-breed, even Dante.

He's just young and inexperienced. When he'll master his demonic powers and learn his true heritage, completely understand what he is and who - only then - you'll have the next Legendary Dark Knight.

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;196391 said:
^ Ex-freakin'-actly. Lovely we could agree on something for once! :)

LOL...

You have agreed almost in all my points here and my DMC5 concept, and at the thread about the DMC live-action movie cast I presented...

To get back on topic, DMC5 should present more info regarding every dark or unexplored detail of the whole franchise, and what I think, is that we will see people returning.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda™;196392 said:
You have agreed almost in all my points here and my DMC5 concept, and at the thread about the DMC live-action movie cast I presented...

You have a point. I agree with you because you can backup your claims, unlike Railazel. I don't usually take sides, but right now, you're the one with the full deck. That doesn't mean I'm a gutless flip flopper though. ;)

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;196395 said:
You have a point. I agree with you because you can backup your claims, unlike Railazel. I don't usually take sides, but right now, you're the one with the full deck.

Claiming without proof is just like screaming 'I'm right, you're wrong!'.

DreadnoughtDT;196395 said:
That doesn't mean I'm a gutless flip flopper though. ;)

I hope you aren't that flexible. Nothing wrong with flexibility, but too much and you'll see yourself out of the city gates.LOL

Zato-OW

King
Sparda™;196377 said:
The huge claws you see is the sheath actually.

Anyway, about your assumption... well, that's a theory.

I personally think he's already a pure-blooded demon. He also tells to Kyrie in the end... What If I'm a demon, and a human anymore... He's feeling a pure demon already.

He says in the DMC4 novel that he is probably a full demon. Well not those words exactly but he claims that his human image isn't his real self.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;196404 said:
He says in the DMC4 novel that he is probably a full demon. Well not those words exactly but he claims that his human image isn't his real self.

That's quite interesting.

Well, do you have any possible information about when DMC5 will be announced?!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;196493 said:
Sparda... you of all ppl should know that no-one knows when DMC5 will be announced.

I think he's just trying to keep the topic going, and the "?!" at the end of it made it seem exaggerated. Back on topic though, who really knows when DMC 5 will be announced? I hope either early next year or late next year.

Railazel

BAM! I finally found some sh1t! Sure it might not be actual news, but it seems that they are actually planning on it, and look at the awesome new game cover! However, it has been confirmed that Capcom is releasing a different game instead of DMC 5 (****y a$$holes).

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Railazel;196502 said:
BAM! I finally found some sh1t! Sure it might not be actual news, but it seems that they are actually planning on it, and look at the awesome new game cover! However, it has been confirmed that Capcom is releasing a different game instead of DMC 5 (****y a$$holes).

That's been on the internet for months.
Its dated 24th may 2008. Not exactly new news.

Top Bottom