• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero and Sparda

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Funny, Nero's arm looks normal to me when it was in the cast.
No one can't fill in what Capcom hasn't said, because it isn't official.
I've got the artbook... granted my version is in japanese. But it looks to me as if, Nero's Ultimate DT form looks exactly like the DT spirit behind him.
No one knows who or what Nero is exactly because Capcom hasn't said (apart from the descendant of Sparda thing). So arguing over it isn't going to solve the matter any quicker!
(BTW, I agree with DR.) No one is wrong and no one is right, UNTIL Capcom confirm the stuff that 'we' are arguing about.
But, whilst i was looking at Nero's ultimate DT form, he has a sheath for the Yamato (like Vergil has). Instead of being a reincarnation of Sparda, what about him being the reincarnation of Vergil?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ That would make sense, as even though he wears purple, it's color leans more towards blue than red. I think the Vergil reincarnate route could work as well. Considering that his DA (Devil Avatar, It's not a true Trigger... yet.) is pure blue supports that fact.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Also, the thing that Nero says aboout more power and fixing Yamato makes it look more like Vergil than Sparda.
If it is a reincarnation of Vergil, Kyrie can keep her small girls hands off!
He mine! My precious!! Mwah ha ha ha ha... *coughs*
Sorry *grins evilly*

Sparda™

He can't be a reincarnation of Vergil, since Vergil was alive when Nero was just 9 years-old.

A reincarnation of Sparda or a third son of Sparda - these two are what I'm holding at.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Repairing Yamato on willpower alone does not say Vergil, it says true master and creator,Sparda. AAnd yea, Nero's again too old to be Vergil's reincarnation, let alone son. The affect of his Soul Aura being Blue is because of Yamato, who's most recent master beforehand was Vergil, and the sheath is a Yamato trait, not Vergil's. Take a look at Vergil in DT with Beowolf and when using Yamato and Force Edge. He has no arm sheath in those modes.

Sparda™

Dante Redgrave;196346 said:
Repairing Yamato on willpower alone does not say Vergil, it says true master and creator,Sparda. AAnd yea, Nero's again too old to be Vergil's reincarnation, let alone son. The affect of his Soul Aura being Blue is because of Yamato, who's most recent master beforehand was Vergil, and the sheath is a Yamato trait, not Vergil's. Take a look at Vergil in DT with Beowolf and when using Yamato and Force Edge. He has no arm sheath in those modes.

Correct.

The only connection for Nero remains Sparda, the most hinted at in DMC4.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
AGAIN he does it! Although, you're absolutely right. Since the Yamato has been with Vergil for so long, and since Vergil has Sparda's blood, the Yamato identifies Nero as Vergil or Sparda, thus creating a blue aura.

Sparda™

Vergil'sB*tch;196357 said:
So Vergil wasn't with a prostitue?!

That was Sanctus' assumption, not stated fact.

DreadnoughtDT;196358 said:
AGAIN he does it! Although, you're absolutely right. Since the Yamato has been with Vergil for so long, and since Vergil has Sparda's blood, the Yamato identifies Nero as Vergil or Sparda, thus creating a blue aura.

The Yamato has been identified with the blue color due to it being constantly under Vergil's possession for more than 10 years. The sword and Vergil created a spiritual bond between each other.

But Sparda, having purple as the dominant color, a mixture of red and blue, identified It with the blue color.

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;196363 said:
^ That's basically what I said in a slightly bigger format. But yes, you're right.

You said that Yamato identifies Nero as Vergil or Sparda, when in fact, It responds only to the blood of Sparda, no matter who wields It.

Sparda™

Dante Redgrave;196366 said:
Plus the fact Yamato's own aura is purple in Nero's hands, revealing quite well its true master.

True that.

Also, If you have noticed, the general aura around Nero's Bringer is a purplish blue which fades to purple.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;196370 said:
So more evidence of Sparda?

That would seem to be the case, yes. If it's purple, it's Sparda, no bones about it. I think the DA glowed blue because it was Vergil's influence. You can't deny that it looks uncannily like his DT. Unfortunately, I can't find a good close up of the avatar. Could someone get a comparison shot of the DA and Verge's DT?

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;196373 said:
That would seem to be the case, yes. If it's purple, it's Sparda, no bones about it. I think the DA glowed blue because it was Vergil's influence. You can't deny that it looks uncannily like his DT. Unfortunately, I can't find a good close up of the avatar. Could someone get a comparison shot of the DA and Verge's DT?

vergilnero2.jpg

Says It all...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Sanctus was an old fool anyway...
Could you imagine is Nero was a relation to Sanctus (or Sanctus was his father) and it was him that fathered Nero with a prostitute?
It wold make Bingo look like such a w****r

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ WOAH! Okay, I get it now. Here's my new theory though... What if the DB we see in DMC 4 is immature? Perhaps as it grows, Nero gets less and less human... Maybe one day turning into a pureblood demon, like his DA. Look at the DB and the DA's left arm... They look exactly alike, minus the huge claws.

Top Bottom