• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero and Sparda

Railazel

I never knew about it! Dangit! Oh well, looks like I have to keep searching... Anywho, so there might be a chance that Nero himself might be a demon? But what about the fact that the Devil Bringer suddenly appeared? An indication of his true power awakening maybe?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Railazel;196743 said:
An indication of his true power awakening maybe?

That's what I think. The thing is, I think Nero is Sparda reincarnate. So, when the arm appeared, that pretty much is supposed to cement that fact in his mind and ours. I also think that, as he gets older, Nero'll look more like Sparda. Heck, he might even start wearing the same colors and slick his hair back.:cool:

Sparda™

Railazel;196743 said:
I never knew about it! Dangit! Oh well, looks like I have to keep searching... Anywho, so there might be a chance that Nero himself might be a demon? But what about the fact that the Devil Bringer suddenly appeared? An indication of his true power awakening maybe?

Nero's human appearance is probably a shell that houses his true form, that of a full demon. Sparda's incarnate or not, I think Nero is a full demon.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;196749 said:
The thing is, I think Nero is Sparda reincarnate.

So, in the part where Nero is finising off the old fart (as Dante nicknamed Sanctus) and Nero says 'But I do know that Sparda had a heart', do you recon he actually KNOWS?

None of it links together though. Seeing as Nero was pretty stunned when Sanctus told him he has the blood of Sparda in him, PLUS his reaction when Sanctus told him that they wanted to use Dante to form the core of the saviour first, bringing Nero to the conclusion that HEY I'm related to the dude I've been trying to assassinate - it all kind of works up to the WHOA didn't see that one coming factor. Which, if he was Sparda reincarnated, he ought to have known he wasn't entirely human from a very young age, and he should have had an inkling of an idea who Dante was, and he should have Sparda's memories, or bits and pieces thereof, and he should have suspected something evil was brewing under his nose. But he didn't, so he can't be a reincarnation.

And then that quote, which I mentioned before, still throws me off. HOW does he know Sparda had a heart?Why did he sound so convinced? The Order seemed more fixated on Sparda's accomplishment of playing the hero than on what Sparda got up to after his heroic act kind of withered into the Book of Legends, or whatever the book Vergil was looking for in DMC3 was called.

Sparda™

In the novel, Nero feels his human appearance is not his true one, hinting at the possibility of him being a full demon.

More like reincarnation, I think Nero is destined to become the next Legendary Dark Knight. The only obscure fact is, the exact relations of him with Sparda and his sons. We do know he carries Sparda's blood, but to what extend, actually It is unknown.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So technically, has Bingo's novel contradicted itself?
If Vergil (half/demon half/human) 'mated' (not the word i am looking for... had sex with...)with a prostitute (human) how the hell is Nero a full demon?

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
clairavance;198863 said:
So, in the part where Nero is finising off the old fart (as Dante nicknamed Sanctus) and Nero says 'But I do know that Sparda had a heart', do you recon he actually KNOWS?

None of it links together though. Seeing as Nero was pretty stunned when Sanctus told him he has the blood of Sparda in him, PLUS his reaction when Sanctus told him that they wanted to use Dante to form the core of the saviour first, bringing Nero to the conclusion that HEY I'm related to the dude I've been trying to assassinate - it all kind of works up to the WHOA didn't see that one coming factor. Which, if he was Sparda reincarnated, he ought to have known he wasn't entirely human from a very young age, and he should have had an inkling of an idea who Dante was, and he should have Sparda's memories, or bits and pieces thereof, and he should have suspected something evil was brewing under his nose. But he didn't, so he can't be a reincarnation.

And then that quote, which I mentioned before, still throws me off. HOW does he know Sparda had a heart?Why did he sound so convinced? The Order seemed more fixated on Sparda's accomplishment of playing the hero than on what Sparda got up to after his heroic act kind of withered into the Book of Legends, or whatever the book Vergil was looking for in DMC3 was called.

Just you're someone's reincarnation does not mean all memories or fragments of would be recognizable right away, if at all. And Nero DID have some issues with the order. He wanted to leave Sanctus' sermon because he was "bored", and he's never actually had faith in their mission, despite being raised in the Order's faith.

That and "your name's Dante, right? Not a bad name" implicates something about Nero's thoughts that suggest further of subconscious past memories.

Sparda™

Dante Redgrave;198887 said:
Just you're someone's reincarnation does not mean all memories or fragments of would be recognizable right away, if at all. And Nero DID have some issues with the order. He wanted to leave Sanctus' sermon because he was "bored", and he's never actually had faith in their mission, despite being raised in the Order's faith.

That's true.

Nero was carrying on the Order's dirty work alone, thus being a lonewolf and all. His rebellious nature fits perfectly the young Sparda, who always went against the stream.

Zato-OW

King
Vergil'sB*tch;198877 said:
So technically, has Bingo's novel contradicted itself?
If Vergil (half/demon half/human) 'mated' (not the word i am looking for... had sex with...)with a prostitute (human) how the hell is Nero a full demon?

This is not a fact but an assumption on Sanctus's part. He assumed Vergil was the father of Nero because Vergil was the last blood relation of Sparda in Fortuna around the time Nero came about. So he suggested that Vergil must have slept with a prostitute and she gave up her child.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;198892 said:
This is not a fact but an assumption on Sanctus's part. He assumed Vergil was the father of Nero because Vergil was the last blood relation of Sparda in Fortuna around the time Nero came about. So he suggested that Vergil must have slept with a prostitute and she gave up her child.

It's really about time other people here around know this before jumping into conclusions. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda™;198894 said:
It's really about time other people here around know this before jumping into conclusions. :lol:

I already knew it... People need to read the book more carefully. When I read a book, I get REALLY into it... Like, if I'm reading, I can't hear other people... Tends to get in the way of my life. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I second that. I've only read the summary done by a fan who put his own opinions in between, so I don't know what is actual summary and what is the dude digressing with his own thoughts/theories on the matter. I won't have the book until they put it out on amazon or somewhere internationally accessible.

I'm like that too, lizard man :D Only when the books are good though, obviously.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
There is a huge possibility that novel will never be released here in the uk. I had to travel out of the county (50-ish miles) before i saw a copy of DMC3: Code 2 vergil. I'm only going by what you guys are putting on this thread. Like clairavance, i have read a summary of the novel. And from what i gather, it was a was of ink.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ah... Don't bother importing it, if you're thinking about it. It's not that good anyway...

EDIT: Please ignore this post... I was replying to something VB said about the book not being available in the UK, and I didn't notice there was a whole new page... Whoops!

Top Bottom