• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

N E R O

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ So true man... +rep

Nero is an abomination to the dmc series...

Zato-OW

King
You wanna know how Nero is related to sparda? Because he is an "decendant" meaning he was born from his blood. Either from a late son/daughter or w/e he is a relative of Sparda.

Zato-OW

King
What don't you understand with him being a decendant of Sparda? He was born with Sparda's blood not his brother uncle cousin or w/e but Sparad's blood. He was born from Sparda or a pass relative like a son or grandson or daughter w/e. Also he lived in the Human world for 2000 years and only had 2 sons?

Zato-OW

King
This has nothing to do with Eva i said son from another child he had in his earlier life time in the human world before he met her. Then that son had a son making Nero a grandson or w/e.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Another thread that hates Nero, hey I played DMC frum the begining and I still liked him. Saying he should just die is just extreamly immature, he is here to stay get used to it.
Didn't see this many of you hating Lucia frum 2 and she relly sucked.

Back to the topic....

Why did onely sanctus know about Nero's demonic power? Evoryone else freacked out(especialy Angus lol).

Sicktress

Artist
Sanctus had to know because Nero is probably Sparda's child and he's known it all along, he wanted to absorb him into his Sparda statue after he realized he couldn't get Dante, but I think he tried to keep it a secret from even Nero because he wanted Nero on his side.. IMO

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Zato-OW;97475 said:
This has nothing to do with Eva i said son from another child he had in his earlier life time in the human world before he met her. Then that son had a son making Nero a grandson or w/e.

First off, I disagree... Sparda met Eva first... and fell in love with her. It is stated NO WHERE that he left her and impregnated another woman. Sparda's powers at that time were immense... He took on countless devils and the devil emperor himself... His 2 sons were good enough to continue the bloodline, thus, he needed no other son. I totally disagree that Nero is a son/grandson of Sparda...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Thing is, we have no concrete proof to say that Nero isn't related to the bloodline, sure, the fact that he is happens to be speculation, Sanctus only made a few fleeting comments in relation to the fact, but then again, Sanctus NEEDED a person who was both a decendant and shared the blood of Sparda.

At such an early stage, I don't think it's fair to rule out any possibility unless it's entirely rediculous, such as "Nero is a time travelling cat/slug hybrid with Sailor Scout powers."

While he may not be a technical "Son", there is every possibility that Nero could be a Step-Son or something like that, I really don't think anyone has a leg to stand on denying such a possibility at such an early stage, unless someone can produce hard, sourced evidence to the contrary, then no one can deny the possibility of Nero's relation to the twins.

Capcom has confirmed that there are only two sons, many times actually, but it still doesn't rule out the fact that Sparda could have fathered a child with someone else, or something along those lines.

There is also an extreme likelyhood that Nero is more deeply connected to Vergil, as Vergil is the only character who had such an intimate bond with Yamato, yet Yamato reacted in a strange fashion with Nero, as if returning to it's owner.

There has also apparently been news of Vergil's appearence in the next Devil May Cry, chances are, we'll learn more then.

Zato-OW

King
Dante said in DMC4 that there is alot of confusion around Sparda because there are so many stories that circle him that could be true and false. It was never stated that he fathered only 2 sons just that he fell in love with a human and fathered 2 sons that were twins(BTW if you play the game the story of him having only 2 sons was said to be a fairly tale but was actually true,also these stories are being told by humans.).Sparda could've had a child long before he met Eva and that child could've had a child so on and so on. Also it did state that he lived in Fortuna for some time.I doubt that Nero is a son of Sparda but there is not enough info on Sparda to say he isn't a son. DMC series just has way too many plot holes.I mean you never know. The Rebellion could've belong to one of Sparda's late sons and then given to Dante, thats how much f-ed up the DMC plot is.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah but it seems to unbelieveable, and simplistic... Nero a son/grandson or w/e? :sick:

Sparda™

Glad to see some activity here...

Here are what are known about Nero, facts about him...

-------------------------

- Has Sparda's blood (He was born with demonic essence, just like Vergil and Dante.)

- Is a hybrid (Meaning he has both human soul and blood and demonic essence, just like Vergil and Dante.)

- Red & Blue (Everything has to do with Sparda and the twins.)

Believe It or not, Nero haters and lovers, this guy could be Sparda's late son.

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;97754 said:
Glad to see some activity here...

Here are what are known about Nero, facts about him...

-------------------------

- Has Sparda's blood (He was born with demonic essence, just like Vergil and Dante.)

- Is a hybrid (Meaning he has both human soul and blood and demonic essence, just like Vergil and Dante.)

- Red & Blue (Everything has to do with Sparda and the twins.)

Believe It or not, Nero haters and lovers, this guy could be Sparda's late son.

A late son of Sparda does sound highly logical o_O, although who would his mother be? After all, if it was Eva Dante would surely know who he was and also comment on it...treating him as a brother rather than treating him as just a niave devil hunter?

Although, it could be said that he has...his 'mocking' duel, giving him Yamoto despite its destructive potencial...my only querey would now be the Devil Bringer's meaning in all this...Dante and Virgil (and Sparda that we know of) never has any form of Corrupted arm...which makes it again likly to be another form...a regressed Virgil after being free from Mundus' curse, reborn Sparda 'touched' by Virgils dimise....

Tis' all very confusing and all theoritcal, atleast until DMC5 comes in and HOPEFULLY gives us some anwsers >.<

+rep Dante, this is a great thread you;ve started here.

evilweevle

Black Angel;97484 said:
Another thread that hates Nero, hey I played DMC frum the begining and I still liked him. Saying he should just die is just extreamly immature, he is here to stay get used to it.
Didn't see this many of you hating Lucia frum 2 and she relly sucked.

Back to the topic....

Why did onely sanctus know about Nero's demonic power? Evoryone else freacked out(especialy Angus lol).

i was just about to mention lucia but you beat me to it! damn!

yea i dont get why everyone thinks hes so bad and whatever, if you dont like nero so much why dont you do something about it like send your DMC4 back to capcom in protest rather than whining about it. i bet you nobody does.

Sparda™

Thanks for the Rep, K!;)

---------------------

MORE SPOILERS ! ! ! !

---------------------

I think Nero is Eva's son. The birth might have occurred some moments before Sparda's disappearance and that he could have gone to Fortuna and leave him there. It is stated nowhere what the age of the twins was when Eva died. They were probably 10-11 years old.

As for the Devil Bringer, I believe It's a 'weapon of the family'. Sparda's father could have been a powerful demon in ancient times, and his right arm could be a connection to Nero, maybe awakening his dormant devilish essence.

The Yamato is more powerful than believed It was. It was used as a key to unlock or destroy gates of realms.

Nero, except meaning black, means also power.

Keaton

Premium
Always Welcome!

I see your point, although the Devil Bringer is a weapon, Nero is also unable to utilize his own Devil Trigger after all...Dante and Virgil (i think) don't NEED a weapon to do so...the weapon can simply adjust the appearance.

Also, Nero seems to be older than Dante was in DMC3, one could theorize that Nero's arm is a constant embodiment of his Devil Trigger (which is why a ghost mirrors him when he uses his trigger) because he is unable to conform his entire body to the demonic influences...however the arm allows him to manefest the power in other ways... o_O

Sparda™

Nero is 19 in Devil May Cry 4. He's 10 years younger than Dante, and we know that much.

The point is that the 'embodiment' of the Devil Bringer occurred some years before. He wasn't born with the arm. He obtained It some time before Devil May Cry 4 and learned how to hone It, even though in a short time.

Remember that Nero isn't aware that his arm can absorb Devil Arms, as we can see when he gets different demonic artifacts during the way, and when he gets Yamato.

As for the hovering ghost, It is just a 'form'. He will make himself a full demon while on Devil Trigger soon enough. The Devil Bringer has side-effects, and the ghost is such one, which also grants him powers the other way.;)

Keaton

Premium
I agree, although if we notice that Dantes Rebellion DT in DMC4 is a much more mature form of that within Devil may Cry 3, wouldnt you agree? The long, crimson, reptile-wing esque jacket, and the spiky nature.

I feel that the ghost behind Nero, although NOT Virgil, is definatly a remnant of...despite the fact that it isnt identical to Virgils DMC3 DT, it certanly carries many simalarities of which could be put down to the forms maturity...in the same way Dante's form has.

This is where I feel, that although Nero isn't Virgil, he is connected to him...otherwise the ghostly form would not have so many characteristics of Virgils Yamoto DT and that of Nelo Angelo.

slapsus

If you were to pay close attention to the last cutscene of the first duel with Dante, you will get hints that Dante maybe knows or, at least thinks that Nero could be his little brother.

Example:
1)"We're the same, you and...and them."
-he said "WE're the same" and then switched to saying "you and them"... I think he intended to say "you and I" the 1st time. Maybe he knows Nero could be his brother, but lets him figure out for himself.

2)"It seems like you too are..."
-he may have intended to say "...you too are a Son of Sparda."

3)If you look closely to the first cutscenes of the duel, you'll notice that Dante didn't take much interest on Nero and didn't give him a chance to fight back, but after seeing the Devil Bringer he started being a bit more friendly and let his guard down.

Top Bottom