• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

N E R O

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
good point...lol...i forgot what this theard was about...lol..something about Nero? btw i wrote and posted a new fanfic..check out it out...?

Sparda™

Trish67;100924 said:
good point...lol...i forgot what this theard was about...lol..something about Nero? btw i wrote and posted a new fanfic..check out it out...?

This thread is about Nero's origins and the origins of his Devil Bringer. Bother yourself to read the pages...:lol:

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
hmm... I was just reading online blogs, as I saw what a guy wrote. He said: my friend, blablabla (who cares about her name) found out that capcom called Nero Nero because of NELO ANGELO, that they would have ties because of the name. So if thats true, then Nero is Vergil?

New DMC Player

OK Im on my second run through of DMC 4 and I must say seeing the cutscenes again with the details pointed out from the people in this thread Ive changed my mind of what I first thought about Nero's origin(being Vergil's son somehow). I think the likely possibility is he is a descendant of Sparda as quoted a few times by Santus I believe. So the theory of him being a possible 3rd son of Sparda seems plausible. *sigh* The wait to find out blows.

Sparda™

Lady_;101598 said:
hmm... I was just reading online blogs, as I saw what a guy wrote. He said: my friend, blablabla (who cares about her name) found out that capcom called Nero Nero because of NELO ANGELO, that they would have ties because of the name. So if thats true, then Nero is Vergil?

Nope. Those things are said all the time and everywhere and are all major BS, Hun. Until Capcom says It, nothing values.;)

Koemi

half-breed
I do like the idea of Nero being Sparda's 3rd son - perhaps when Sparda went to rule over Forturna, he took baby Nero with him; Eva's back in some other part of the world taking care of the twins.

Also like the thought of the possibility of premature awakening of Nero's arm - when his arm changes prior to the events in DMC4, he must be pretty young then. Maybe this is what happens when half-breed tries to trigger their devil blood too soon --> incomplete devil trigger??

What's weird about the "3rd son theory" though :

1) why no sword from Sparda to this 3rd son? Rebellion to Dante, Yamato to Vergil, and nothing to the last son? Maybe he died too abruptly? who knows.

2) His clothings, "use of language", and moves resembles Vergil and Dante - almost like a merged version of the twins. If he's a 3rd son, I think the producer would have use a more distinct color. Sparda was purple --> blue + red. Also, Nero's DT form is resembling too much of Vergil/Nelo Angelo - if he's a 3rd son, he'd have something unique to himself don't you think?

Top Bottom