• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

N E R O

slapsus

Keaton;97808 said:
I feel that the ghost behind Nero, although NOT Virgil, is definatly a remnant of...despite the fact that it isnt identical to Virgils DMC3 DT, it certanly carries many simalarities of which could be put down to the forms maturity...in the same way Dante's form has.

Nero's DT resembles Vergil's from DMC3 because he's at an early stage of evolution...as Dante's DMC3 DT altered by switching DAs, so does Nero's..and we can see only 1 form of DT 'cause he only uses Yamato.(Yamato being the signature weapon of Vergil, it would be natural for Nero to have a DT similar in appearence to Vergil)

Evil Nero

Last boss on DMC4 (before the last Savior scene) , Nero , or Virgil as it sounds very famaliar , says jackpot. Nero could be involved with either of the twins.

Nero's DT isn't his as it isn't a full body transformation , its Virgil's.

Nero could or could not be related to anyone. Nero gets told he has "inherited" Sparda's power but inherit could mean that he recieved it from the arm or he was born with it.

I personally think that the arm is strongly connected with Virgil as it carrys to many traits of him. Virgil was part of the demon world , I'm sure he could manage to do something when Dante killed Mundus.

Anyway , I've yabbered on about points that have already been made so i'll stop here =]

Sparda™

This Nero-Vergil relation is boring, overused and lacks imagination.

I personally think Nero is a mixture of both twins, and a son of Sparda.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm liking this thread a lot, there's many good suggestions as to Nero's origins.

+Rep for this thread Dante, pure awesomeness as usual. ^_^

I'm glad I'm not the only one liking the idea that Nero could be a late child of Sparda and Eva, I mean...There's a lot of evidence proving it and there's very little that can deny the fact, I still don't think at this stage that we should be ruling out any possibilites as to Nero's whereabouts, considering we don't have enough information about him to disprove any theory.

Again, great thread.

Sparda™

^ Thanks for the epic rep, AC!:D

I made this thread, because I felt I had something to say about Nero's origins, and because I want to motivate myself into posting his side-game on my game concept.

Also, the thread was made for members could express their personal thoughts on the matter.

Thanks again, AC!;)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
No problem Dante. ^_^

It's a genuinely good idea, one of the first decent threads which allows people to express their thoughts that DOESN'T consist entirely of flaming.

Speaking of which, I'm looking forward to your Nero side story, should be pure gold as usual and I'd love to see your take on Nero's side of the story. ^_^

Sparda™

Thanks, AC! I appreciate It!;)

And, I'll also be looking forward to your thoughts on my viewpoints of Nero, on his side-game.^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
*punches self in chest* Am I the only one that doesn't believe Nero is linked with the twins as a brother/half brother? :huh:I mean, Jesus Christ...

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;97875 said:
*punches self in chest* Am I the only one that doesn't believe Nero is linked with the twins as a brother/half brother? :huh:I mean, Jesus Christ...

It's your personal viewpoint.^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I know... But for frig sake... Nobody agrees with me... It's like I have this unique view on the subject :lol:

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;97879 said:
I know... But for frig sake... Nobody agrees with me... It's like I have this unique view on the subject :lol:

:lol:.....You're unique!.....:lol: YAY!!!! :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So are you :lol: In every way ;)

I am serious though... I belive it is too simplistic and cheesy to suggest that Nero is a son... Yeah, he has the blood... But that don't make him a son of Sparda... Nor a son of a son of Sparda :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, all I'm really saying is that I don't think we should rule that possibility out, in fact, at this stage we shouldn't be ruling any possibility out, unless it is of course...As I've already said, something rediculous like "Nero is a time travelling, cat/slug hybrid with Sailor Scout powers."

I personally am liking the Nero being a late son of Sparda choice, there's a lot of evidence to suggest the theory, but I wouldn't go as far as to knock all other theorys out in favour of it myself.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Have you seen my theory... It has some good detail... I'll listen to everyone's views... But at the end of the day, I believe what I want to believe... Still, your theory is as good as mine.

Although... I disagree that he's a time traveller :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Yet you agree he could be a cat/slug hybrid with Sailor Scout powers?! Dear god man. xD

That was just a joke. :p

PM me your theory, I'd love to see it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, why not... It'll be a blast :)

Nice joke... HA HA HA *sarcastic laughter... Nah, I'm joking*

Zato-OW

King
Well the last time im probably gonna say this but Nero is a Decendant of Sparda which means he was born from the blood line of Sparda(this doesn't include Sparda's brother if he had one or sister or w/e.)This makes him either a son or grandson of Sparda ect...

Keaton

Premium
Zato-OW;97903 said:
Well the last time im probably gonna say this but Nero is a Decendant of Sparda which means he was born from the blood line of Sparda(this doesn't include Sparda's brother if he had one or sister or w/e.)This makes him either a son or grandson of Sparda ect...

Alike ALL theorys behind Nero there is no solid evidence either way, only speculation :)

If you have a peice of info that would make this theory more solid than the others around, it would be great to hear :D

Sadly, until DMC5 (or until Capcom decide to throw us fans some more info), all we have to go by is in-game text, instruction booklet data and internet rumours.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
HA, wouldn't they? I think they would throw in anything just to get us thinking... Descendant? Nah, too cheesy.

Top Bottom