• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

N E R O

Zato-OW

King
Why is it so hard for you to accept Nero for who and what he is... Also go to the DMC4 official site Kobayashi will even give you clues to who Nero is in an interview. He is born of Sparda's blood. He says in the interview to pay close attention to what Dante and Sanctus dialog and you decide for yourself who he was. So i am.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Because I don't like Nero... Why can't you understand that man? I know what it was that made me like dmc, and Nero does not get me going "Oh, what an interesting story"... It's so simplistic saying he is a descendant... Capcom are taking the easy route at explaining him. If he is a descendant, then they may as well kill off Dante... Coz we don't need him, as we have our saviour Nero now :mad:

Zato-OW

King
So you are denying him because you don't like him. Thats kinda funny actually. You gotta realise this is DMC not MGS the story and plot of this game is very screwed up. Everything is well simply put together while being retarded and unexplained at most things like Sparda's Swords. Like how almost everyone knew who Gloria was before even playing the game. Capcom is not good at hiding things unless they just decide not to give us hints or move on away from the subject, they are also very predictable with characters as in Vergil will return, why? Because of his FanBase. Remember Zero and when they said he wasn't gonna come back and everyone got ****ed then the next game he comes back from certain death and has a very stupid reason on how he survived.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Tbh, I dopn't care on how they bring Vergil back... And I hate Nero... So I don't care what happens to him. This is all argument over Nero... Nobody knows what will happen, so why can't we just agree that these things are theories before the 5th installment arrives?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I suppose I've grown to accept him in a fashion, oh by no means does that mean I like him, but the fact that he's here to stay has pretty much settled in whether I like it or not.

I still dislike him and I always will, but frankly I'd still like to find out more about him so it doesn't seem like Capcom just threw us a new character because they felt like they were running out of development ideas.

So, despite what I said, even IF Vergil isn't in the next game and it focuses on Nero once more, I'll still buy it just to find out more about him, he's starting to intrigue me now...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Actually yes, this thread has given me a better perspective on the matter, basically, all the ideas I've seen on this thread make me want to find out more about him, I can say I'm looking forward to the next game honestly.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Anything for a little more information about Nero, really, it irritates me that Capcom have pretty much told us nothing about him, we need more info Capcom...Damn you, more! >_>

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
Hey Dante, nice thread you opened here ;)
And nice Ideas
It would be strange for the Dante in the game meet his reborn daddy. I think, he wouldn`t call him "kid" then...
That Nero is Vergil (or the reborn form, or the devil bringer to be Vergil) is a nice version. Yeah, its logical...
Nero to be Spardas 3rd son is a better version (my opinion :p), so "the sword stays in the family" and everything fits about the Sparda Blood and power and the typical white hair, and and and... so on.

So I still cant decide between the
second version (Nero = Vergi ;) )
and the third version (Nero = third son).

I still believe that in the strange book "spear of savior" (or how the name was) is something written about Vergil or else they wouldn`t bring it out.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ This is true

And I can't see why Nero being the third son is so appealing to so many :mad:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i don't get it either. my ex would say you guys are all full of bologna..he says he thinks the white hair is just a demon thing. and i argee with him...on that..(he also thinks vergil is dead, but i disagree on that.) if every demon and half demon was related to Sparda that would make Sparda, "the devil" as he is Lucifer..and we know he isn't that.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ My theory on Nero is in here somewhere... And I agree :)

But Vergil is alive :) As, if he wasn't they'd lose a lot of fans...

I agree... The hair thing must be a demon thing... Has to be :) Just coz Nero has it, doesn't mean he's a Sparda son.

Zato-OW

King
Well i think Vergil is Dead and even more Dead when Dante gave away his sword. Remember the whole passing the torch thing from Kobayashi. Well i think when Dante gave Nero the Yamato that was the passing of Vergil's torch and not the passing of Dante's. They were basicly trying to replace Vergil with Nero but as the polls show they failed bad. Also the references with Nero and Sparda is insane in this game. Demon falls inlove with human gives her a necklace love drives him to carry on, the colors he wears. His mixed personality of DMC3 Dante and Vergil but thats inlove. Even the OST has the last battle named "Sparda's Last Wish To Rescue Kyrie".

Top Bottom