• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

N E R O

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Agreed... Why would they kill him off? :huh: They wouldn't...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Agreed... Vergil made the story of dmc what it is :) He's one of the greats along side Trish and Dante... And Lady :lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yes how could i forget lady. *hits self on head* I love Lady. I love how she talks to Dante...hehehe

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah... I still think Lady would go for Vergil, and Dante for Trish :)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
amen, to that. but im thinking Vergil/Oc and Dante/trish. by saying i love the way lady talks to dante i meant how it sounds like with every word she says to him she implies that he is either a womanizer, a dumb-****, or slob, who is in major debt..(anime).

Sparda™

The ones who think Vergil's dead, will have a big surprise seeing him to return in Devil May Cry 5. Time will tell...;)

Zato-OW

King
Its not that i want him dead because i don't hes my favorite character, but i came to accept all the evidence of his death and moved on. I Don't want him to be shammed again when Capcom makes him lose to Dante when/if he returns. Also yeah how is he gonna return when Mundus destroyed his body.

Zato-OW

King
Well go to the Story area in DMC4 and when it shows Nelo Angelo bio read where it says hes the departed brother of Dante.

Top Bottom