• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

N E R O

New DMC Player

Wow this is an amazing thread and an enlightened reading about Nero theories. OK here Im about to post but I just want to say first that I recently got back into DMC. I play DMC years ago when it first came out and liked it. Just finished DMC 4 and Im now curious of Nero's orgins. As well as the other outstanding questions of Vergil's existence. Never played DMC 2 or 3. But because of these forums and youtube ;) Ive read up. Though I wont say Im an expert either :p

Ok Ive read all 10 pages of this thread and I havent seen this theory mentioned yet. Though it might be for a good reason so be gentle and here it goes...

Nero might be Vergil's... son :eek:

/dodges flames!

I know its a long shot but hey you never know. Nero is an orphan(I think thats correct). His mother could have dropped him off in Fortuna City after seeing Vergil's hunger for power in DMC3.

New DMC Player

Stylish Nereezy;99434 said:
^^^^You absolutely have to play DMC3... no question

ABSOLUTELY! I just ordered online. I realize after going through these forums its a must to understand whats going on.

Zato-OW

King
Hmm i just found something weird. In this cut scene it clearly shows the Order knowing that Nero was very strong from the start by them saying "who else will track Dante" when Sanctus asked Credo to bring Nero in.So i think they knew he was very strong for a human but never knew he possessed demonic power. They believed that Nero was the only one able to capture Dante. Notice what they asked Gloria. So they believed the same for Nero i believe.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CjaYa0R22xI

Zato-OW

King
I just Don't understand why they believed that Nero would be able to capture Dante. With Dante being as strong as he was. Man DMC plot is so stupid i swear they make everything seem so retarded.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: Well, that peep was new, so I didn't want to sound harsh... But seriously? Never in a million years... I HATE the idea... I despise the thought that Nero cud actually be the son of the awesome Devil Vergil... NO WAY... He's most likely the son of.......... A b1tch :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: True... But I don't see how Vergil can have a son through Dante :lol: Kidding...

Top Bottom