• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

might just be me but you could find this interesting

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
As I told you JigglyPuff, Dante will never be bad, he just knows that the organisation is evil and killed em all!
Im telling you Dante will always be the good guy!
Hopefully...

Sooooooooo, in the game you can use Neros devil arm, I see...
When you use it too he just screams "slam dunk!"
And they fly to the ground and choke...
His arm is powerful man!

Hmmmmmmmmmm, Nero could be related to Dante...
I cant actually say though, white hair, radical attidude, grey eyes, red and black cloak, cool sword, gun that no one else uses in the organisation(Vergil didnt use Dantes gun until "Jackpot!" stage 19, all wierd but cool stuff you know?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Capcom said that Nero is not related (by blood) to Dante. But there IS a reason for their resemblance, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Jigglypuff

well then his technique with his weapons dont surprise me,lived with the order, taught by the other, die by the order?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Anyone knows when the game is like launching here?

Because im impatient to find out for myself!

And Vergil?
I seriously dont know if he is coming or what!
But I hope he does come back!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, it's supposedly coming out at November or around that time, but they said they may be late to about January 2008..:unsure:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
The ending of the game should be typical...
I guess...
Because really in the ending the bad guy comes and then Nero and Dante join forces to kill him!
(Gasp, big gasp)
Maybe the bad guy is Burieal!!!

Because in the story on that website they would have said something like, "Evil is just the beginning, and something still lies ahead" No drama though.

SIGH!!!!!
Sorry guys but I gotta launch your'll.
I maybe see yourll later, BYE!
OH! And you can e-mail me for any info!
See Ya!!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nah, Berial can't be the ultimate bad guy. Dante and Nero beat him each one on his own in the trailers. Oh, and cya;)

Noxotic

I don't think that it would be Mundus. A second time fighting this boss could be repetitive for the storyline. I have 2 theorys.
1-Nero is the human side of Vergil that was cast away when he became Nero Angelo. When he was defeated, he tried to go back to his human form to regain strength, but he didn't have enough power to take it over fully, which is why he might want power, so he can re-form with his human side to make the Vergil we all know and love.
Also, since its only the human side of Vergil, its not directly related to Dante because they're made of demon/human blood, so it would make sense with someones statement. (forgot who said it)

2-Nero is a incarnation of Sparda. It would possibly make sense in a way, because someone had stated that Nero wasn't related to Dante. This would make it true in a sense. Also, the reason why the hand is screaming for power is because Nero is sucumbing to the demon side, Sparda was able to fight it off, but because Nero relies on the arm so heavily, his demon side starts to manifest itself in power. Sparda had probably fought in a way his demon urges when he used them to fight the other demons. When he sealed his demon side away, he didn't have to rely on his demon side anymore since most of it was in the demon world, and he only used what he had left when he needed it (possibly).

Those are my 2 theorys. 1 is my main, and 2 is my second.

Jigglypuff

Nexon is right, hey demon what about the number 2?perhaps Nero is a reincarnation of Sparda's human or Vergil's human side..but like yin yang...Sparda and Vergil are nothing without the human side?just a thought

sorry Demon, i really dont have a clue i thought i had it in the bag but now its all so confusing..im open to suggestions though

Nexon your 1st theory doesnt make sense, if Nero was the full human of Vergil then that would make Dante and Nero half brothers

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hey guys!
Im back!

As I heard Nero and Dante arent related at ALL!
I heard it from the website itself.
And that hes part of the organisation and battles Dante for some reason... but what reason?

Wheres Tony?
He should know a thing or 2...

Noxotic

Jigglypuff;40909 said:
Nexon your 1st theory doesnt make sense, if Nero was the full human of Vergil then that would make Dante and Nero half brothers

I know, but it technically makes them indirectly related. Kobayashi simply could've meant that it wasn't direct family as in mother, father, brother, sister, etc.

Since its the cast off HUMANITY doesn't mean the human side was completley gone from Nero Angelo, so Nero was a completeley different entity until Vergil started coming back to his humanity. I'm guessing some of Nero Angelo's/Vergil's humanity was still in him, which is why he recognized the amulent. Nero would then be a complete, and seperate entity, since he wasn't born of Sparda and Dante's mother. He was technically born from Vergil, which makes him an indirect relative to Dante, which is possibly what Kobayashi meant when he said he wasn't related. Although he was technically born from Vergil, he still was born a different way, since it was sent off as a baby. Its completley different, which could also mean that he wasn't related to Dante.

Hope you undestand what I mean now. He was born differnet, which makes him not a relative in the "true" sense of the word.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I think that Vergil is dead...
Remember? He fell in the dark hole of hell.
And even if he does come back at the last part of the last stage in DMC3 he kinda turned a bit good.

You know when Dante tried to save him but when Vergil cut his hand, slit it actually...

No, its not Vergil dude...
I think its a brand-new baddy.
Maybe it could be the organisation or something, a person from the organisation...
One of the members...

Yessss! Thats why they using Nero as their ultimate weapon! They knew what happened in part 3 and about the amulets true power!
So they want Nero to get the amulets and they will have extreme power! Thats why Tony said theyre evil!

I think I get it...

Ummmmmm, is jigglypuff there?!

Jigglypuff

have no fear..JIGGY'Z HERE

Nexon, i dont mean to flame you but i disagree with what your saying NELO ANGELO AND VERGIL are the same person.Nelo Angel is the fallen angel, he is Vergil after DMC3.

and Slayer, part of me thinks that Vergil is alive, we saw him explode or implode or whatever in DMC is doesnt mean he is dead, unlike other bosses who shatter like the weird man/woman thing at the end of DMC2, or become incapacitated like Beowulf when Vergil cut his head off, he imploded/exploded...it doesnt mean he is dead or alive..

but Nero could be the human side of Nelo Angelo, it is assumed that when Vergil fell into the deepest level off Hell he encountered the prince of darkness or whoever Sparda fought,but due to his fight earlier with Dante he loses, and his human side cast away and reincarnated into Nero.DMC1 comes along and here we are Nelo Angelo..and Nero somewhere else growing up under the organisation,here comes Dante thinking that this reincarnated version is his brother Vergil kills off the priestess thinking they have him captured...something something something

Jigglypuff

nelo angelo is Vergil, after he lost to mundus

if you have unlocked the final video of the game you see Vergil charge up towards Mundus, but due to the events of DMC1 its safe to say he loses, his human side cast away and becomes a slave to mundus

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well Nelo Angelo is in DMC3:SE too, as a costume for Vergil. The one where his DT is different than the usual. And True Dante and Nero have no relation. Capcom said that Nero has white hair and uses swords and guns just to continue the dmc theme.

However they said there is a reason why he looks like a younger Dante, but that doesn't mean they are related.

Nero can't be the human side of Vergil folks. We saw him gaining part of his human form while still remaining Nelo Angelo in the last battle with Dante in DMC. And I don't think that's possible, let's say you're elf and human, there's not a chance you'll lost your elf side if something happens. The thing that they trasnform to devils doesn't mean that they can be divided. It is not logical anyway.

Jigglypuff

lol so how did Vergil gain the ability to use DT constantly

(stupid question lol )

but yeah..hmmmm...Capcom is giving off hints...he looks like a younger Dante but doesnt mean they are related..it doesnt mean they are..but they could

Top Bottom