• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Survive

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
also_sprach_zarathustra_paintings_by_lena_hades_by_nietzsche_art-d7uiyxf.jpg

DDutchguy

DmC hype
I think the idea of MGS V gameplay with zombies isn't bad at all, considering how good Phantom Pain's gameplay actually was. Still, this feels more like a sort of arcade-y DLC for MGS V than anything else.

Melee combat looks quite sluggish and not very satisfying. Story-wise I very highly doubt it will have anything to do with Metal Gear besides the title. Quality-wise, I doubt it'll be an above average game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
There hasn't even been that much outrage over it, people are just kinda like "meh" and are probably gonna vote with their wallets.

Zoey

SurviVe is horrible, I'm not going to buy it.
Konami could have realized a fantastic MGS3 remake instead...(Look at this fanmade trailer to have an idea) it was all already there, but they turned it into a pachinko game, what a disgraceful waste of the Fox engine :'(
More importantly, about SurviVe: 1) zombies 2) you're not going to play as Snake or any other main character. Is this even Metal Gear?

Last edited:

Kurisu

Bunny mom
SurviVe is horrible, I'm not going to buy it.
Konami could have realized a fantastic MGS3 remake instead...(Look at this fanmade trailer to have an idea) it was all already there, but they turned it into a pachinko game, what a disgraceful waste of the Fox engine :'(
More importantly, about SurviVe: 1) zombies 2) you're not going to play as Snake or any other main character. Is this even Metal Gear?
Or they could give us mission 51 finally or they could even do like Capcom (what they did to RE 1 remake) and release Twin Snakes in the PS4 since they're too lazy to do a remake.

Goldsickle

I really wanted to give this game a try or chance.

But I bailed out as soon as I saw the STAMINA GAUGE.

Really now.
Is this how every game nowadays is going to "balance" their challenge and difficulty?
MGSV didn't need a Stamina Gauge for "difficulty balance", so this is utterly cheap.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I actually played the Beta and boy, it was fun for me. Calling Ray made it waaay better. I don't know if I'll buy it or not but killing enemies with a hammer relieves stress.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium

My reaction whilst watching the video: :cool:
"Pfft, coincidence"
"Wow, okay, that seems odd"
"Hmmm...quite the theory"
"They played us like a fiddle!"

Aisen66

when i was a kid i had metal gear on those big tapes nintendo the picture and the game tape were better than the game inside oh i loved how the sega genesis game tapes looked and it was so difficult i couldnt outrun the dogs they chase you until you dont want to play the game anymore for the rest of your childhood but i,d give it a chance now if i had a nintendo not saying that i want one :p :)

Top Bottom