• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Merry Christmas

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Maybe i'm just being a bore, but Christmas doesn't mean anything to me other than humans being greedy for materialistic posessions. I'm no exception, but just another day for me.
Anyway, happy christmas XD

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
NerosDevil;149354 said:
Maybe i'm just being a bore, but Christmas doesn't mean anything to me other than humans being greedy for materialistic posessions. I'm no exception, but just another day for me.
Anyway, happy christmas XD

thats how i feel, but i still felt like saying happy xmas because i dont wana sound mean, im already anti-social on here, because im invisible, and nobody tlaks to me XD

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
09.jpg

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
A silver moon flies in the sky,
A little elf comes into the yard with gifts in his bag.
He came and left a "present" in the hallway quitely,
And went further to the neighbors side, happily.

Never did the street sweeper notice
Neither did the dog.
But everywhere where the elf had been,
Sudenly a *Boom* was heard.

Merry Christmas!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas with their (Or either their) friends, family and partners (Or even just on their own). ^^ All I can say if you didn't, is that I am sorry. And I hope next year goes better for you :)

And all I can say to those of you who don't even celebrate Christmas, I still hope this time of year went as Merry as it hopefully did for the most of us here :)

So, for those who got exactly what they wanted; and also to those who may not have got entirely what they wanted. I wish you a Happy New Year, and best of luck in the future :p Till next year people ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Angelo Credo;149512 said:
THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

That is all.

-Takes off Bah Humbug hat and puts it in the washing machine.-

*Cough* Well said Sir. You put that subtly *Cough*

What a way to play me off :lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I'm going to say what I said to Kyle earlier:
Christmas is nothing but wasting money on cheaply imported Chinese crap which they won't appreciate 2 days later anyway.

Top Bottom