• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mentors?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;144214 said:
It's an overall attitude which every member should have: the willingness to help others and be part of a forum-wide team of generally nice people. We all have the capacity, so why not exercise it a little? A lot of people already do that, of course, but it would be nice to see everyone get involved and instead of putting each other down or having to refer them to somebody 'official', they can answer questions, help out and feel like they are just as useful as the next person.

Pretty much summed up my views on it right there.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I really need to stop being a dick.

I know I'm better than how I act around here, and I should display it.

I personally agree with angel, we can be good divided, but as a whole, we are unstoppable.
Everyone here is capable of being a mentor but the key is that we need to show it.

I'm for the idea of waiting for Steve's response all-in-all...:lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I think so too.

We can ALL help members out, but if we have a big sign on our head, its more likely some one new will ask for help.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Im glad that you guys have looked at this, and taken it maturly, and i agree with Angel, that we should all be able to do this job
rep+ for a great answer Angel

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If mentoring became an option then there would be no perks or additional benefits other than a badge.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dark Drakan;144315 said:
Good to see a mature attitude displayed around the members here. ^_^

That was a sarcastic remark directed at my post wasnt it? :lol:

Top Bottom