• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Life issues and a touch of madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Alright, I know it seems like I'm following suit here with people like LoD and Wickse in leaving, but truth be told, I'm suffering problems of my own right now, and I need some time away from the computer to take care of it, a few of you already know what's going on, and to be frank, I've had several phone calls over the past few hours which have just made things significantly worse.

For those of you who don't know, I'll sum it up for you, our college has a massive Theatre performance in about a month, and I've got the lovely position of both directing this, and one of the major roles, we've been preparing for 2 months beforehand, lately, things have been going very wrong, very fast, people are dropping out at the last minute, the tech monkeys refuse to get off their arses, and others keep screwing us over, and that's not even the half of it, but I'm not going into massive detail over it.

I'm losing a lot of sleep over this, and no offence to you all, but the time I'm spending here is time I could be taking to fix this disgusting mess, I'll be out of action until I've got the show up and running again, once I have everyone put in their place, and have everything sorted out, I'll be back.

If I'm lucky, the minimum amount of time I'll be gone for is about a week, if I'm unlucky, I'll be gone until the show is finished, which is just over a month.

All I can say now is this, to the people I've talked to about this before, thanks for your kind words and support, I remember why I love this place now, and it's a shame I have to leave.

Take care of yourselves everyone, and hopefully, I'll see you by the end of next week.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
People are idiots. Always remember that.

Hope to see you back very soon and good luck with it all :)

Keaton

Premium
Have fun and be back soon ^__^

A funneh quote for the road... :D

"Dock-a-loodle-fod!"
-- Dyslexic roosters are a sad sight
(Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man)

and

- "My granny says that dying is like going to sleep," Mort added, a shade hopefully.
- I WOULDN'T KNOW. I HAVE DONE NEITHER.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Mort)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Angel;159202 said:
People are idiots. Always remember that.

Hope to see you back very soon and good luck with it all :)

Don't need any more reminding, as a rule of thumb, I hold people with contempt until proven otherwise, so yeah, idiots until proven otherwise. :lol:

Thank you, I hope to be back properly as soon as possible too.

Thank you guys, it means a lot, the issues are being worked on, and it would seem at this rate, I can get everything organised within a maximum of two weeks, I'm hoping so anyway, I miss this place already and I've been away barely two days. :lol:

And Keaton, thank you for the quotes, you know my weakness! Terry Pratchett quotes! Specifically, ones from Death!

wow dude thats a very stressing job of a director u got there well good luck hope u will get things sorted out in the best possible way ;)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
After findout out you like Terry Pratchet, I looked through the books and found diggers, and I thought this would be fitting.
It is your density to do this, don't give up!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Thank you guys, I appreciate it.

Well, it's half term for me, and I'm sure for some of you also, and I'm bloody well planning to enjoy it, so for the next week or so, I'm sticking around, things are getting sorted, and it's getting well on its way, should all be sorted out and I should be back full time the week after next.

Still, I'm leaving this behind me for the half term, they can bloody well sort it out for themselves and do without me for a while, I'm taking a break and rejoining my friends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom