• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about the Tokusatsu genre

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
12647223_1221535967874216_1909214250958984823_n.png

Elizabeth Banks has been cast as Rita Repulsa in the upcoming 2017 Power Rangers movie. I'm pretty hyped for it, I think it will be legit.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
My first exposure to Miss Banks was in Scrubs. She was one of J.D.'s girlfriends. She's pretty wild, I think she can pull off Rita's eccentric behavior. Plus a "Big Name" in a Power Rangers production, eat that naysays!!!!

I believe Bryan Cranston played a monster voice in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. So two "Big Names" in Power Rangers, GO, GO Power Rangers!!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
My first exposure to Miss Banks was in Scrubs. She was one of J.D.'s girlfriends. She's pretty wild, I think she can pull off Rita's eccentric behavior. Plus a "Big Name" in a Power Rangers production, eat that naysays!!!!

I believe Bryan Cranston played a monster voice in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. So two "Big Names" in Power Rangers, GO, GO Power Rangers!!
Here's a thought, Ken Watanabe as Zordon.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
12669509_349603188543429_5268219582833604344_n.jpg

The first image ofDoubutsu Sentai Zyuohger's sixth member,Zyuoh The Worldhas finally surfaced online. What is surprising is his color scheme.
Unlike most Sixth Rangers, Zyuoh The World has three colors: orange, black, and silver. Similar to Zyuoh Eagle, he also has the Visor Up gimmick, allowing him to change his visor depending on what animal he is using. Speaking of animals, his Cube Animals are Crocodile, Rhino, and Wolf.

His Cube Animals can of course, combine with Zyuoh King and Zyuoh Wild and based on the toy listings, it is expected thatCube CrocodileandCube Wolfwill debut around June. As forCube Rhinos, it will debut in July.

More on these Cube Animals, these three Cube Animals can combine to form theTousai Zyuoh. Cube Rhinos forms the shoulders, the left arm, the upper right arm, and the lower half. Cube Crocodile forms the rest of the right arm, and Cube Wolf forms the head and the upper chest.

Zyuoh The World's user transforms using theThree Beast Awakening DX Zyuoh The Light, which is also a Cube transformation device. The item has four modes: Transformation, Summon, Combine, and Cube Search. His primary weapon is theReel Super Rotation DX Zyuoh the Gun Rod, and as its name suggest, it can transform between Gun and Rod modes. Both items will be available in June.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
now that reminds me i still have to watch that one about pirates. never have enought pirates...
Gokaiger is pretty awesome, but since it's an anniversary series with a lot of cameos by previous actors, I'm holding off on watching it until I've seen as much prior series as possible to get the full experience.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
now that reminds me i still have to watch that one about pirates. never have enought pirates...

Gokaiger is pretty awesome, but since it's an anniversary series with a lot of cameos by previous actors, I'm holding off on watching it until I've seen as much prior series as possible to get the full experience.

Well i seen whole that Gokaiger show, and i more liked JP versions of Power Rangers, just really some of series are very good.

And well :
1544581_10153515061463983_2290118736878064976_n.jpg

the full look on sixth zyourger now.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I haven't gotten around to watching Kamen Rider Ghost, would anyone say it was worth a watch?

Top Bottom