• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about the Tokusatsu genre

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
why do they always keep alternating between Green and Black Rangers

Aesthetics. For example Mighty Morphin's design choice allowed Black and Green to mold well with the overall scheme. Imagine if Turbo had a Black Ranger, his suit would clash badly with Turbo's bright oranges and car head lights design. It's all in the aesthetics.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I do find it funny that the producer of kyoryuger said that yellow was "better suited to women" and yet after kyoryuger we had ninninger and zyuohger both whom had the yellow ranger be male. :thumbsup:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@lorddemolatron What about the newest Super Sentai don't you like?

OMG! First off, I bought my first import game. And Second it's the new Kamen Rider Battleride War Genesis Video Game! Soon I'll be blasting past hordes of Samurai Warrior style enemies using 45 years worth of Masked Riders. My body is SO ready for this!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
@lorddemolatron What about the newest Super Sentai don't you like?

OMG! First off, I bought my first import game. And Second it's the new Kamen Rider Battleride War Genesis Video Game! Soon I'll be blasting past hordes of Samurai Warrior style enemies using 45 years worth of Masked Riders. My body is SO ready for this!

For now nothing just this series with some funny moments remind me of Gokaiger and that one i mostly liked too.

http://www.jefusion.com/2016/02/kamen-rider-ghost-grateful-soul-fom.html

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
The animal lover in me loves this series. And Yamato's exasperated responses are comedy gold

lorddemolatron

Premium
12814442_10153264188456326_7079599592127058749_n.jpg

Maxman

>mfw all this talk about Power Rangers, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider

Am I the only one who remembers freaking Beatleborgs

lorddemolatron

Premium
>mfw all this talk about Power Rangers, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider

Am I the only one who remembers freaking Beatleborgs

I remember that show as it and these VR Troopers also been alongside Power Rangers been on one channel of mine native lang TV and these days been good as for mine child days

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
We don't talk about Beetleborgs, or Saban's Masked Rider.

We will talk about Garo, however

Top Bottom