• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's Talk About That Combat! DMC & DmC.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Except as long it doesn't fall into profanity train, it doesn't break rules. Though, it really doesn't make sense to continue it for eternity, since there is huge complication with somebody posting his personal opinions as fact and refusing to admit it. So whatever I think.

ChaserTech

Didn't main event stop talking about DmC....a long time ago?
Like...2 years ago?

Pretty sure he has no reason to be on a DmC related forum when he hasn't said anything about the game since then. Why would he randomly come here?

SSSSwagmasterMLGDmCplaya

Oh, I see. You're just another guy that parrots everything he says then. Ok.
Apparently defending style switching and lock on means I'm "parrot(ing)" what Main Event said. Great logic.
I also doubt you've seen his videos enough, as I've never seen him get into the depths of Lock On or Style Switching as I've have here. He also mentioned in one of his videos that he doesnt post of forums.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Might want to tone down some of the comments towards others & not be so provocative with responses. Most things mentioned are personal opinion so learn to respect that not everyone thinks the same as you. No point trying to argue someone's opinion to change because it doesn't work like that. So be respectful towards others with responses.

Top Bottom