• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just another combo move of this game that may or may not interest you...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Gonna make this as fast as possible due to lack of time.

I'm sorry that I requested a threadlock Drakan. I didn't know it was against the rules and I should've read them (or at least skimmed them) first.

Thanks for taking the time to post on this thread.

Exejpgwmv

If you really would like to debate about DmC lacking more depth than DMC4, I'm definitely up for the discussion.
However, as proven in this thread, I don't think it's wise to do it here. Due to overreaction and aggresion.
Too bad, would have liked to talk to someone who knew DMC4 inside and out.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Yeah, so there's no need to bring that here -- to a DmC thread.

If you want to talk about the fourth entry, then that's what that particular section is for. Simple.

SSSSwagmasterMLGDmCplaya

Comment was uncalled for and added nothing to the thread besides a negative tone and flame bait. Warning shall be added next time. Link to rules also enclosed.

No trolling, harassing or insulting others, or otherwise behaving like a self-absorbed idiot.

I've got a question, how come that got called out, yet behavior like this:
ikr? This guy thinks his opinion holds more weight than everyone else's because of his overly lengthy "explanation".
this:
Oh. My. F**king. God. This.
(in reaction to the "nobody cares" Spongebob picture)
or this:
Not nearly long enough. :shifty:
get a free pass? Is it because the insult not "obvious" enough, a double standard, or am I misunderstanding something? Because insinuating that Chaser should have been away for longer isn't very polite, or is it?

Yeah, so there's no need to bring that here -- to a DmC thread.

If you want to talk about the fourth entry, then that's what that particular section is for. Simple.
Because a DmC thread should be clean from DMC4, but not the other way around, right?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
And it continues....
.well. guess some people just can't quit. OMG, he compared combo video from DmC to his DMC4 knowledge. Let's bash him from the forum for it.
*finally Moderator appear*
Yes, moderator right........BUT that comparison was uncalled for.
Seriously.....can people just get over themselves.

Exejpgwmv

Yeah, don't even try to explain yourself and rebut like a mature human being, just ignore dissenting opinion and victimize yourself.
Whether your talking to me or Frost your still wrong because, neither me or Frost tried to victimize ourselves.

I have a full rebuttal for the message from Mr.SSSwag up there, but I was told not to bring up old topics by one of moderators.

Exejpgwmv

And it continues....
.well. guess some people just can't quit. OMG, he compared combo video from DmC to his DMC4 knowledge. Let's bash him from the forum for it.
*finally Moderator appear*
Yes, moderator right........BUT that comparison was uncalled for.
Seriously.....can people just get over themselves.
That isn't what he did, nor is that why people reacted so "aggressively".

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
That isn't what he did, nor is that why people reacted so "aggressively".
I saw exactly what happened there, and I don't even want to start on who's guilty and who's not. It all led to insults, flaming and trolling. In the end if you all want this topic to stay open, I suggest, finally stop complaining about who said what and accept any non-troll post. Otherwise you can all just continue arguing and let this topic to be closed and fad into nothingness

Exejpgwmv

I saw exactly what happened there, and I don't even want to start on who's guilty and who's not. It all led to insults, flaming and trolling. In the end if you all want this topic to stay open, I suggest, finally stop complaining about who said what and accept any non-troll post. Otherwise you can all just continue arguing and let this topic to be closed and fad into nothingness
But I wasn't.
I was completely content with leaving this thread and not starting up old arguments.

Captain Xin

Not this again...

Please stop this, all of you, I posted this because I found a sweet movie involved with this game I enjoyed, not for everyone to argue which game's better. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT WHICH GAME'S BETTER!

Even on the original YouTube video the up-loader said he just wanted to show everyone how much he enjoyed this game, plain and simple. Is it illegal to have fun with this game? What is wrong for liking a game?

Was it really that hard to figure out? Or some of you just loves to see a thread getting blown to pieces?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
All right guys, enough.

To my fellow DmC "Hipsters": Don't talk to them. Let these jokers dig their own graves.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I've got a question, how come that got called out, yet behavior like this:

this:
(in reaction to the "nobody cares" Spongebob picture)
or this:

get a free pass? Is it because the insult not "obvious" enough, a double standard, or am I misunderstanding something? Because insinuating that Chaser should have been away for longer isn't very polite, or is it?

No-one gets a free pass, it was picked up on merely because it started the negative tone and couldnt be taken in ANY way that wasnt insulting and member was new so informing them that it is not acceptable. Just because I didnt reply to (quote) every single insult (be here all day) doesnt mean that those insults have been ignored. I was posting from my phone and could only fit so many quotes before I lost track of my own comments.

Should've stayed gone, tick.

Also, saying one thing is "obviously" better than another is indeed flame-baiting. Sorry to break it to you, but you've got to learn sometime, right?

Goodbye.

Enjoy your (hopefully brief) stay.

Comments hoping people leave and their stay is brief do not help either, makes the community look unwelcoming to outsiders and we do not want that.

Edit: Also, chaser and shovel have both been ignored due to their blatant flame-baiting. I'm not going to get into this.

The ignore function is used to prevent these issues, not be used as a way to provoke members or announce that you are ignoring them for a reaction.

Users like you.

Not helping matters either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now everyone get back to MATURE posts, if you cant manage to be mature then maybe you should re-evaluate being on these forums yourselves. PS just to repeat I AM NOT just singling out the people in this post im posting from my phone so hard to quote so many people sometime but everyone needs to think before they post or action WILL be taken. Havent used the warning button for a while but hands are itching to do so...

ChaserTech

So...getting back on topic. (sorta)
Are there any other players besides michellegun201? At least players on par with him aside from n472a.

By far, he's one of the few people who I have seen that came up with some interesting combos for DmC. And I wasn't really that impressed until I saw some of his stuff. (Even n472a wasn't cutting it for me.)

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Methinks you could take a gander at the credits michellegun had at the end of that video. It seems like a list of all the DmC stylers out there

Top Bottom