• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just another combo move of this game that may or may not interest you...

Exejpgwmv

My point still stands, if DmC was meant to be played with turbo, there would be turbo in the game.
And it kinda does.
The speed boost you get as the style rank goes up is comparable to turbo like speeds.

Shortcoming:
  • a fault or failure to meet a certain standard
Its a shortcoming in comparison to the other DMCs since they brought turbo mode. The fact that he had to bring a mod, that creates turbo mode from the previous DMCs, shows he's trying to make amends for the things DmC doesn't have that the previous games do. Likewise DMC4 on console not having turbo is a shortcoming.
I was refereeing to Chaser's complaint about new Dante pausing in between strikes.

Simple, if it was meant to be played at 60fps, how come consoles, the platform the game was first released for
It was released for PC as well by NT.
And why bring this up anyway?
No one was arguing about the fps count.

And Sam wasn't even trying to weaken anything Chaser said.
He was trying to start a new topic/conversation.

But you are arguing with OW on his points yet you bring up things that don't actually weaken his arguments.

SSSSwagmasterMLGDmCplaya

And it kinda does.
The speed boost you get as the style rank goes up is comparable to turbo like speeds.
Unfortunately "kinda" doesn't make it turbo. My point still stands, turbo wasn't meant to be in DmC, or else it should have been in the game in the first place.

I was refereeing to Chaser's complaint about new Dante pausing in between strikes.
You should have quoted Chaser then.

It was released for PC as well by NT.
And why bring this up anyway?
No one was arguing about the fps count.

Simple, I talked about the framerate because by his logic, if DmC was meant to be played at turbo, then DmC was meant to be played at 60fps, yet consoles didn't get this.

And Sam wasn't even trying to weaken anything Chaser said.
He was trying to start a new topic/conversation.
He's explaining why he believes Chaser's comparison about DmC being more sluggish than DMC4 isn't fair , how is that not trying to weaken what he said?

But you are arguing with OW on his points yet you bring up things that don't actually weaken his arguments.
Really? Lets see, turbo wasnt meant to be played in DmC? Check.

Exejpgwmv

My point still stands, turbo wasn't meant to be in DmC, or else it should have been in the game in the first place.
So the vanilla game goes up to turbo like speeds, but isn't meant to be played at those speeds?

You should have quoted Chaser then.
Um, why?
I'm not arguing with Chaser.

Simple, I talked about the framerate because by his logic, if DmC was meant to be played at turbo, then DmC was meant to be played at 60fps
Well, yeah. Since the vanilla game on PC runs at 60fps+ without modding, that's pretty good indicate that it was meant to be played at 60fps as well.

He's explaining why he believes Chaser's comparison about DmC being more sluggish than DMC4 isn't fair , how is that not trying to weaken what he said?
Perhaps because no one(including Chaser) had brought up Chaser's comparison video or his complaint about the game being sluggish before SamD did?

Top Bottom