• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've contacted Ninja Theory for an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Wow that's very generous of them to offer copies. My props to NT/Capcom. :)

I've actually found my opinion on NT slowly changing from disgust to apathy and now a growing respect. Oh, I disagree with them in many ways, but they seem to be decent people that stick to their guns and I can respect that.

Even though DmC looks crappy so far. *trollface*
no you can't troll unless you do it LIKE A BOSS . You here me , good. HERP DERP and AWAY
Roflcopter.gif

Blacknerd

Welp first post of the day over here. I migrated from the Capcom Unity forum thanks to poster Brandon
My name on there is Michael
Any who

Can we expect to see a wide variety of enemie types that will challenge us? Especially when expecting to pull off combos.

Will there be an even mixture between guns and sword play when it comes to the arsenal of weapons we will have at our disposal.

How will the new devil trigger affect boss battles?

Will the cast of characters be as wide and vivid as previous devil may crys? Asking because of the previous works most noted in Heavenly Sword

ZeroLove

Welp first post of the day over here. I migrated from the Capcom Unity forum thanks to poster Brandon
My name on there is Michael
Any who

Can we expect to see a wide variety of enemie types that will challenge us? Especially when expecting to pull off combos.

Will there be an even mixture between guns and sword play when it comes to the arsenal of weapons we will have at our disposal.

How will the new devil trigger affect boss battles?

Will the cast of characters be as wide and vivid as previous devil may crys? Asking because of the previous works most noted in Heavenly Sword

It's already been announced that there will be no more questions taken in account. He's already composed his interview.

Railazel

I have a question (and it must be asked).

Can they give free PS3s along with those copies? Because I'm one of the few people who don't have one, so it would be kind of a waste to have a game I can't play.

mrrandomlulz

I have a question (and it must be asked).

Can they give free PS3s along with those copies? Because I'm one of the few people who don't have one, so it would be kind of a waste to have a game I can't play.
silly rail it is a multiconsole game

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Did Capcom or NT ask for any conditions for how the copies should be used? Just curious.

Because if i was Capcom or NT, i would have said this:
"We will give you DmC and DMC HD copies on one condition:
that the competitions you arrange promotes DmC and DMC HD through Youtube".

RESULT:
TONS of Youtube videos uploaded to Youtube.

>>> advertisement.

Fair deal >>>>

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Terrific news, folks: Capcom's Adam Merrett has confirmed that not only has he been able to forward on the questions to Tameem and Alex Jones, but that Capcom will provide us with a "good handful" of promotional copies to give away, of both DmC and Devil May Cry HD Collection. I'm absolutely thrilled by the news and I hope you guys will be too.
This great news! I'm looking forward to their answers :). And i'm surprised they said they'll provide copies of the games :eek: This is all great so far!

Blacknerd

Oh man If I could get my hands on a copy of the Hd collection thatd be nice!
My ps3 could use some more games....lol 1 game isnt gonna cut it

mrrandomlulz

Well if that's the case then I'm screwed.

Steve, I'm begging you, sir, please give a good word and tell them that a brother needs a PS3 to go with that free copy of DmC/DMCHD.
Why not a 360 , unreal engine works better on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom