• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've contacted Ninja Theory for an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
GOW3 the reason i bought a ps3. Epicness at it's best.
(goes back to play gow3 again)
you clearly have never played manhunt
YOUR-ARGUMENT-IS-INVALID-meme-collection-1mut.com-21.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Did Capcom or NT ask for any conditions for how the copies should be used? Just curious.

Because if i was Capcom or NT, i would have said this:
"We will give you DmC and DMC HD copies on one condition:
that the competitions you arrange promotes DmC and DMC HD through Youtube".

RESULT:
TONS of Youtube videos uploaded to Youtube.

>>> advertisement.

Fair deal >>>>
No provisos whatsoever, as far as we know. They offered the copies without any strings attached.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
There will definitely be some sort of competition-based way of getting a copy - Steve is very keen to give everyone a chance to win one and will be promoting it as much as possible when he's ready to put something together.

not sure what form these competitions will take, but suffice to say it'll be as inclusive as humanly possible :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Chill the CAPS for proper threads, k? Makes my eyes bleed... ;)

Uh, as for competitions, I don't know - Steve will probably think something up or else ask other people in a separate thread for ideas. Mostly we're just waiting for the interview questions to be responded to and to hear back from Capcom regarding the games. I think Steve is asking Adam just when we might be receiving the items before announcing any competitions for them just so we don't end up waiting for weeks and losing momentum.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
@Angel
Is there anyway to find out what questions were selected? Or should we just wait for NT to answer them?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Steve tells me nothing - you guys heard about the interview before I did! But yeah, Steve's going to wait until the interview is done before you get to see which ones have been selected. Even I don't know because I'm not allowed to touch Steve's computer. I did, once. It didn't work for a while. I got in trouble :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom