• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've contacted Ninja Theory for an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
you know what i don't consider it 3-d since its just an illusion
???? what do you mean?
i just want to know if i can wear glasses and watch the buildings literally crash everywhere around me. The secret trailers looks like it would be pretty amazing in 3D, plus, the studio their working in made the best 3D movie ever.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Update: I've just received an email from Capcom's UK PR Manager, Adam Merrett, and it sounds like the interview is very much on. I'll be compiling the list of questions either tomorrow or the day after and firing 'em off to Capcom, so please do make sure to get those suggestions in quite sharpish if you have any burning questions you'd like to have answered.
YOU NEVER TELL ME A FREAKIN' THING!!! WHAT'S THE POINT OF ANYTHING ANYMORE???

Ur mean. :(

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm going to be compiling the list of questions now, ladies and gents. Hopefully you have all managed to sneak your submissions in by now! I'm hoping to whittle it down to the best ten-or-so questions, so please tyr not to feel too heartbroken if your question didn't make it onto the list.

I won't lock the thread just yet, though, if only to keep you guys up to date with my correspondence with Capcom.

You should ask to see if you could get DmC copies to use for competitions.

It certainly won't hurt to ask! I'll see if I can broach the subject when I forward on the Q&A email onto Adam Merrett.
Oh Steve. You are so adorable as a gaming journalist. <3
:oops:

Edit: I just wanted to mention something, whilst reading through the questions: I won't be able to pass on any questions relating to DmC's plot as there's almost no chance whatsoever that Ninja Theory will want to give-away anything story-related at this point. I'm also making triple-sure not to ask any questions that the gang has already answered before; there have been some awesome questions submitted in this thread, but some have already been addressed by Ninja Theory.

Having said that, I'm gonna carry on now.

Steve

Admin
To ask for Capcom to sponsor a competition for copies of DmC and DMC: HD Collection would really be pushing our luck.

I'm going to be messaging some of you guys, too, and seeing if we might be able to re-word one or two questions for the sake of clarity. I have five excellent questions lined up so far, and I;'m not even halfway through the thread!

Are you going to ask any of the questions I've submitted? :3
And can you please post the questions here once you decide which ones to send to NT?
I haven't seen any of yours yet. Mind you, I've only gotten to page three. With every question I've flagged as being a good contender, I've had to make absolutely certain that the same question has not already been asked of them. This is certainly taking much longer than I thought it would!

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
To ask for Capcom to sponsor a competition for copies of DmC and DMC: HD Collection would really be pushing our luck.
You got a great site that promotes Devil May Cry. Surely that deserves few copies of DMC HD and DmC for competitions? If i was working with Capcom with DmC project in any kind of job i would go to Capcom and say "DevilMayCry.org is a great DMC community, and it's also good for marketing reasons that we sponsor their competitions".

So i honestly don't see it as you pushing your luck, though i may feel otherwise :p
But try Steve, and if they say no - it's all good. Perhaps they will say "Sure we will provide copies of DMC HD and DmC but on one condition: the competition(s) must promote DMC".

They really would be fools in my eyes if they don't take advantage of such opportonity to sponsor one of the best DMC sites. It's cheap way of advertising the game.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Nah, If they were generous, they would give us a teeny tiny bit of info on DmC more.

Also, the fake malwire accusations probably got to Capcom's ears.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I haven't seen any of yours yet. Mind you, I've only gotten to page three. With every question I've flagged as being a good contender, I've had to make absolutely certain that the same question has not already been asked of them. This is certainly taking much longer than I thought it would!
What about mine :)
Did you remember to include me , you know my position as site moron is an important job :D
i have to remember to act like an idiot without making it ban-worthy, along with making other users feel schaudenfreude for my moronic behavior , it is hard

Steve

Admin
Hey Steve,
How many questions you will select?
Initially, I was hoping to scrape together a grand total of 10 questions. As it stands, however, I currently have 12 questions scribbled down into my notepad and I'm not even finished combing through the thread yet! It's going to be tough trimming down the list - there have been some excellent question submissions!

Domenic93

Initially, I was hoping to scrape together a grand total of 10 questions. As it stands, however, I currently have 12 questions scribbled down into my notepad and I'm not even finished combing through the thread yet! It's going to be tough trimming down the list - there have been some excellent question submissions!
don't go easy on them

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
hey can you ask them that when capcom asked that the new devil may cry should get 5 mil + sales and a 90 rating on metacritic what was their reaction like or what they thought or think about that.
sorry for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom