• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If DMC has a crossover...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well a good game would be god of war ........ a recent thread sparked a agruement about it but it would be intresting ,.........

Zato-OW

King
Genesis is pretty cool. Too bad hes going to end up being a bad guy just like Sephiroth. oops too late. I wish he was good...

Sparda™

Zato-OW;122161 said:
Genesis is pretty cool. Too bad hes going to end up being a bad guy just like Sephiroth. oops too late. I wish he was good...

He'll probably be a good guy...I hope. There has to be a cool adversary for Sephiroth, except Cloud.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
As originally intended; I'd like a cross over with Soul Calibur or Tekken, because you could pick from an awesome range of characters, moves, weapons and locations.

Zato-OW

King
Well they are rumored to be making a MVC3 and I'm pretty sure Dante will be featured in it this time around. They have been going back and forth about wanting to make another mvc because of their new franchises and wanting to show them off...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I've seen them slay zombies and ganados, but I would like to see how the Resident Evil superstars could hold up against lesser demons. I think they'd do an awsome job. (My opinion, don't like it? Don't have to.)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Viva Pinata. For real. Every demon killed bursts open in a shower of candy and then you can put that demon on your Tower of Sour for other gamers to see how well you've done.

Plus Dante could hit on Leafos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom