• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I don't see how Donte's a douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
And what's the point? Is not Lady the asshole here too and starting the assholery all the time? She is the rude and agressive person to begin with: in that same scene she is the first to pull the trigger too, and again: twice. She shoots him when she enters the room and them try to shoot him again after he says: "So what if i did?"

Why do you are insisting this much in forcing this impression when he was mostly defending himself from a barrage of shoots, being sarcastic like always and joking with a women who shooted him in the head for nearly nothing?

yeah, Lady was the one to start the whole testion between the two, but this is suppose to be the protaganist who has a bit of respect for enemies, and think in a rational manner before stooping to laughing at a woman's sad back-story.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
Shot, not shooted.

8th grade English people

Sorry :\ English is not my first language and in my mother language (portuguese) we have to conjugate verbs all the time and they come in many different forms, like: to say shot without conjugating it you say tiro or disparo and conjugated it could be as follows: eu atiro, tu atiras, eu atirei, tu atirastes, vós atirais, ele atiras, ele atirou and so on. So i end trying to conjugate a lot of verbs in english that doesn't even have conjugated forms. So i kinda take this same mindset to another languages when trying to write or say something.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Sorry :\ English is not my first language and in my mother language (portuguese) we have to conjugate verbs all the time and they come in many different forms, like: to say shot without conjugating it you say tiro or disparo and conjugated it could be as follows: eu atiro, tu atiras, eu atirei, tu atirastes, vós atirais, ele atiras, ele atirou and so on. So i end trying to conjugate a lot of verbs in english that doesn't even have conjugated forms. So i kinda take this same mindset to another languages when trying to write or say something.

Great, Now I look like an asshole. Sorry, man.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
Great, Now I look like an asshole. Sorry, man.

Don't mind it, man. It's an obligation to know proper english and don't commit such mistakes so often to post on international forums, it's good to have people making you pay attention on how you're writting things even in another languages; gives room for me to improve my writting in general. But as a i post quite often here, i cannot have always a dictionary in hand to correct all my mistakes, but i think it will improving by itself by trial and error.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Don't mind it, man. It's an obligation to know proper english and don't commit such mistakes so often to post on international forums, it's good to have people making you pay attention on how you're writting things even in another languages; gives room for me to improve my writting in general. But as a i post quite often here, i cannot have always a dictionary in hand to correct all my mistakes, but i think it will improving by itself by trial and error.

That's all we can do as humans, bro. That's all we need to do

So...he's a big enough asshole to kid around and laugh at having a gunfight with a woman who's father killed her mother, and now she's saddened that her father died by someone else and not her, but just because he "lowers his head" he's not an asshole anymore?

I don't think so.

We know this Dante was at the start,when he didn't care so much about humanity and he didn't have a goal.(That's why through the game he changes his view on humans.)

As a half-demon,he didn't take Lady seriously because she was a human,trying to kill a demon. That's why he thought it was silly. And it WAS silly,if you think about it.How can you imagine Lady fighting Arkham after he got Sparda's power? Only Dante or Vergil could fight him,not a human by any means.That's why Dante didn't take her seriously.
And yes,Lady is quite the rude and aggresive type of girl,and Dante just plays with her,he doesn't try to kill her,because he knows she can't.

And this was the point in the whole game: to show how Dante went from a uncaring guy to a more
confident and responsible man.

I have same problems because I'm romanian,so I understand you.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Yes,yes, the castles are amazing. Bran,Peles,Hunedoara,hold lot of history,especially Bran since it's said to be Vlad Tepes's castle as known as Dracula's castle.
tumblr_lpl7fg2T7E1r16tseo1_500.gif

Unfortunately, Bran is the only one I was really familiar with. I've only seen pictures of the other ones.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
That quote.
I've been to two of them,since I'm a history lover.
If you're living in Europe and you like stuff like this then you should visit them one day xD.
I had actually lived in Europe for seven months... and never went. I regret it to this day. :(

Still, it's not easy going to a foreign country on your own, and I the reason I was in Europe was because I knew the people I was working and living with (group apartments -- it was an overseas project).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom