• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Goodbye my dear friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I must leave now. I have had MANY personal things happen, and I MUST deal with them. They need to be reasoned with. With that being said, I have 2 very shocking yet fateful words to say. And that is, "Good Bye" Good bye my dear friends, good bye. It is Christmas day and I must leave now. You all have treated me like family, like a friend you have known for your whole life. And I appreciate that so so much. I love you guys with all my heart, and you ALL will AWLAYS Be sitting in my heart. You guys and gals have treated me so well words cannot describe. I must do my personal stuff for 2 days and I'll be back. But until then, I will miss you all dearly, and I might have a nervous breakdown. But I KNOW that you all will be cheering for me, in my heart. TELLING ME to get up, stand up, and be STRONG. so until then, I will not worry.

I am leaving for no apparent reason, and I am not leaving cause I'm an attention whore.

Good bye to EVERYONE. I know each tear I get from missing you guys and gals will always shine in light.

To some of my best friends I have ever made in my life because I have none in real life:
First, let me give a huge thanks honor and bear hug to MR. Lord of Darkness. You have truly sparkled my heart with your not so dark attitude. YOU my friend will ALWAYS be right in my heart. and I will miss you everyday. You have taught me more than I thought would EVER be possible, yet you managed it. I can't thank you any more. You are the wises and smartest friend anyone, thing, animal, or it can have. Good bye Lord of Darkness, and Thank YOU.

For the ADMINS: You ALL have truly touched me with your humorous posts that I will NEVER forget. you all have touched me with your KIND and caring support I will NEVER forget. You all have touched my heart with your work on these forums. It is truly outstanding what you all do for us and these forums. I would have never met Lord of Darkness without YOU staff. so I think I owe the biggest thanks to: The devilishly awesome, devilmaycry. To the Funniest staff a person can meet, Angel. To the BEST and most stylish admin in the world Dark Drakan. to the amazing, and Magical, NewsBot.
Thank you ALL. you ALL are dancing in my heart.

Here is to the supporters: the amazing Albion Knight. the Funny, angel. the anime loving, Chob101. The Pizza stealing, Dark Love. The charming, Demons Destiny, The Hentai (Sorry if I've spelled that wrong.) Freak, Esura. The one from Mississippi, Jenifer Sumral. The AMAZING artist, Keaton. The Friendliest Friend on the forums, Lord of Darkness. The Twilight lover, Luna13. the one winged angel, One winged angel. the offline, reChronicles. The uknown, Sephiroxas. The HILARIOUS, The dark knight. The english cat, The Phantarch. The timeshifting, TimeLord. The lazy death note holder, Vauxchen. the angry pist off, Vegeta. The rainbow of the forums, VI-Rainbow. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, the guy on the bottom, WasteOfMuch.

GOOD BYE DEAR FRIENDS.

As I've posted a big long massage because i have COMPLETELY NO LIFE. I'm sorry. but Like i've stated. I'll be back in to days.
BYE I love you all.

Oh bloody christ I forgot the mods. Thank you Keaton and tony_Redgrave

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Aw...
Well, I really hope everything works out the way you've planned it ^_^
See you soon, buddy~ I'll miss ya!! T__T *Hugs*

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hope you return again after you have sorted everything out and i appreicate the compliments. ^_^

Take Care Bandoor.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Thanks Bandoor, i hope that you can get everything sorted out, have a happy boxing day, and not have a nervous breakdown

I know that im lazy aswwel because i have just had a 14 hours sleep, and woke up at abotu 3:30PM XD

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Ah, man. Sorry to hear you're leaving, Bandoor. :( Hope everything works out okay. Perhaps you'll be able to drop by and say hi once in a while. Door's always open! ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Shame to see you go man ^^ Thanks, I see my name used there for good ;) I hope you have fun whatever it is you are doing in your life. Like Steve said, you are always welcome here. This place isn't going anywhere ;)

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
lol wtf? :lol:

You guys really think I meant what I said? I'm sorry but those were the words of my boredom.
First of all, yeah I really had to leave for a few days, but for fun I decided to make fun of all the people that leave like that and come back for attention.

I didnt really mean what I said to any of you. and yeah, LoD, your a good friend, but you definitely didn't teach me more then possible. :p
I thought you guys all knew me better than that to think I was serious, but I guess not. Anyways, as I see you all think im serious, I'm sorry but thats not true. :lol:

And... also I'm back. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You really are one confusing person Bandoor. No offence, but I thought of that as kind of pointless. But that's just how I am :p If there's no seriousness behind it, on any level; then it's pointless. :p

Yup yup, why so serious? :p

Anyway, welcome back ;)

aka958

Don't trust people
wow... i should count the ones leaving... i would be in about 20 of those i know! people just come and go. anyway have a really nice time then and watch out for big snails

Dark Drakan

Admin
Bandoor;149949 said:
First of all, yeah I really had to leave for a few days, but for fun I decided to make fun of all the people that leave like that and come back for attention.

I did wonder as it seemed out of character and hypocritical but i got complimented so wasnt sure.

Wait a minute... that compliment better not have been false and dashed my proud moment... :lol::p

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
LordOfDarkness;149950 said:
You really are one confusing person Bandoor. No offence, but I thought of that as kind of pointless. But that's just how I am :p If there's no seriousness behind it, on any level; then it's pointless. :p

Yup yup, why so serious? :p

Anyway, welcome back ;)

Man the jokes in there go past everyones head does it not? :lol:
And I did go for a few days, was that not serious?
Since I was leaving for a few days I decided to make fun of the people that say there gonna leave and that everyone was so great to them and some of the members don't want them here so there gonna leave.

Bio- "haha another attention junkie revealed :lol:"

Wrong, another person making fun of the "attention junkies" revealed.
Look in the mirror. :O. Haha, Just yankin your chain bio, Just yankin your chain.

Dark Drakan- Originally Posted by Bandoor
First of all, yeah I really had to leave for a few days, but for fun I decided to make fun of all the people that leave like that and come back for attention. - Bandoor

"I did wonder as it seemed out of character and hypocritical but i got complimented so wasnt sure.

Wait a minute... that compliment better not have been false and dashed my proud moment... :lol::p "

Oh it was 100% Real Indeed. ;) :lol:
Oh yes, and thank you for getting a hunch of COMPREHENSION for what I did. ^_^

aka958- "wow... i should count the ones leaving... i would be in about 20 of those i know! people just come and go. anyway have a really nice time then and watch out for big snails"

Wait wah..? When did I ever leave? Big snails?.... I'm getting outa here. :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bandoor;150117 said:
Man the jokes in there go past everyones head does it not? :lol:
And I did go for a few days, was that not serious?
Since I was leaving for a few days I decided to make fun of the people that say there gonna leave and that everyone was so great to them and some of the members don't want them here so there gonna leave.

A little much to create a thread such as this just to poke fun at people who dare to leave behind the people they like, do you not think? I myself admit I have done this, but I was being serious. If I wasn't being serious, and I was doing it for attention; then I wouldn't of had it deleted. You never know if anyone will truly stay or go :p As you are back, then I welcome you back (As I have already done so before) But there is really not much else to say, other than I admire your humour ;) But hopefully you haven't insulted those who have once stated they were off, be it for a while or forever :p

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
LordOfDarkness;150120 said:
A little much to create a thread such as this just to poke fun at people who dare to leave behind the people they like, do you not think? I myself admit I have done this, but I was being serious. If I wasn't being serious, and I was doing it for attention; then I wouldn't of had it deleted. You never know if anyone will truly stay or go :p As you are back, then I welcome you back (As I have already done so before) But there is really not much else to say, other than I admire your humour ;) But hopefully you haven't insulted those who have once stated they were off, be it for a while or forever :p

Should I stay or should I go? da na na na na na na!

I had to be off for a few days so I decided I'd make that. :p
I'm sorry, I just find it lame to make a corny good bye thread when there's absolutely no reason to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom