• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Goodbye, friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

Unstable
The girl I love no longer feels the same way as me, I'm crushed. I've realized I have no more reason to live, so I've decided to start training after this vacation to become a Spec Ops member. This way I can protect Tasha, my friends, my country. I say goodbye to you all, for I will probably no longer have much time to spare on these forums. I wish you all luck in this unfair, cruel life. I will try my best to protect you.

aka958

Don't trust people
??? Now that is... just strange. Not that i don't have anything to do with it but you got more than one crush in your life and that is just a stupid way to think.
What about everything else in your life? You lost 1 persons love and you've lost everything?

Anyway hope your education on the Spec Ops goes great. I dunno what it is but if you wanna go there then it sounds like a great choice.

Have a nice time and i'll hope we will chat again someday.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Big Boss;180589 said:
The girl I love no longer feels the same way as me, I'm crushed. I've realized I have no more reason to live, so I've decided to start training after this vacation to become a Spec Ops member. This way I can protect Tasha, my friends, my country. I say goodbye to you all, for I will probably no longer have much time to spare on these forums. I wish you all luck in this unfair, cruel life. I will try my best to protect you.

If failing just one relationship leaves you this depressed, why do you think you have what it takes to be special ops?

Oh well, the training might give you the right kick in the pants you need. If you can take it.

Big Boss

Unstable
No, you guys really don't understand, she was THE ONE FOR ME. I can't get over her, she wasn't a crush, she was my life.

aka958

Don't trust people
^the only person that is your life is you. She was a major part of your life and you can't get over it?
To just say that everything is over is stupid very stupid. She was just a person and that is 1 person leaving your side but how many do you got otherwise? Family? Friends? What happened to them? When your down then you need to seek positivity and a new way not just give up...
I can't really say anything because i've never been in a position like that.

Walter

Bringer of Death
If you get shot in battle and have one minute to live, and there are people beside you who are about to get killed, would you succumb to the pain or would you stand up and fight even for this one minute?

aka958

Don't trust people
Simple, i would fight. Why sit there and cry in pain when your comrades are in danger?
Just stand up and in your last minute fight for your comrades lives.
But for Big Boss it isn't about that, he thought that his life was wasted as soon as the girl he loved didn't feel the same.

Nothing more matters for you? That little TV show you like doesn't matter? Our chats doesn't matter? your family doesn't matter?
I don't believe what your saying, there is too much more that is important in life.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I'm sorry to be harsh, but...Big Boss you really need to get over it and move one. Obviously there is someone out there better for you and personally I think you shouldn't join Spec Ops, because if you can't deal with a relationship reality is really going to bite you in the ass then.

I've been totally crushed before and it hurts, but I've moved on with my life, leaving the pain and past behind me...you should do the same. You can do it man!

Big Boss;180700 said:
My family is dead. I only have about 3 friends.

and I'm really sorry to hear that bud *bear hugs*

Merciless

Sword Master
Big Boss;180700 said:

I can Tell you, you have more than 3 friend look at everyone on this forum there your friends, right? I want you to find that girl and tell you how you feel about her. If she doesn't understand she isn't the 1. Trust In Me.

Your Brother In Arms.

Merciless

The dark knight

It's called toughing up and doing something good with your life. And if the girl was the one then you would've married her. Obviously seeing as she left you she wasn't the one.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Big Boss;180700 said:

Well get ready for more death and dismemberment.

You need to be able to see your squad mates, whom you have grown to know and respect get cut to pieces in front of you and still compleat the mission.

If loss scares you, special ops isn't for you. They don't need someone who will just fall apart over one little thing like you are. If you can't keep it together in life it only hurts you, if you can't handle the battlefield people die. You are either strong as steel or a liability to your team. A liability in the field is as good as a death sentence for those around you.

I honestly hope you get your act together when they train you, they won't let you endanger your country by not being strong.

I have lived on military bases my whole life, people like you are the same as high school dropouts. They see the military as an easy way out. Get ready, I honestly hope you know what your doing. Otherwise you are in for a surprise. Cause it isn't easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom