• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

girlfriends/boyfreinds

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
how many
funny experiances
regrets

lost count
scaring her in an abandoned house at nnight
not having a longer relationship

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
we broke up because she sid that i was cheating on her as she saw me snoging one of my freinds
i was drunk and at a party

dante devil;134846 said:
we broke up because she sid that i was cheating on her as she saw me snoging one of my freinds
i was drunk and at a party

oh i left my girlfriend for the same reason as your girlfriend left you:wacko:

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Girlfriends: 5
Boyfriends: 8-15

Reasons for leaving: Relationship was not working due to them cheating on me..

Currently have a B/F I'm happy with

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
how many: 7 or 8....I think.....
funny experiences: (before I went out with the guy) I think I remember falling infront of him, and I went bright red :lol:
regrets: PLENTY

Currently looking at a guy I adore to pieces :p he's they guy I've been looking for :D (Me: where have you been all my life??? Him: right down the road -_-')

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well I am long term relationship person.....
I have had 4 boyfriends.....none of them have worked out. :(
My first bf and broke up cause we so young and we had been together too long considering that we were so young. He was 12 and i was 13 when we started going out. and when we broke up he was 13 and I was 14. I didn't have another bf until college. I was was like 20 and he was 18 and a half...or something don't really remember....and then he broke my heart. and left me for another girl. I hated her for the longest time....but now we are friends. and then there was the guy that still annoys me. we were together for almost 10 months. He was 30. He is 31 now. I know what you are thinking, Trish broke her younger guy trend. Hell Yeah I did. I ended it with this guy cause I did feel the same way that I did when I started going out with him, 10 months later. and then bf number 4, he broke up with me, via text, telling me he was gay. I don't know what that was about. we talked and worked everything out, though so, we be cool now.
so thank you all for listening to my novel.... :lol:

Trish67;134898 said:
well I am long term relationship person.....
I have had 4 boyfriends.....none of them have worked out. :(
My first bf and broke up cause we so young and we had been together too long considering that we were so young. He was 12 and i was 13 when we started going out. and when we broke up he was 13 and I was 14. I didn't have another bf until college. I was was like 20 and he was 18 and a half...or something don't really remember....and then he broke my heart. and left me for another girl. I hated her for the longest time....but now we are friends. and then there was the guy that still annoys me. we were together for almost 10 months. He was 30. He is 31 now. I know what you are thinking, Trish broke her younger guy trend. Hell Yeah I did. I ended it with this guy cause I did feel the same way that I did when I started going out with him, 10 months later. and then bf number 4, he broke up with me, via text, telling me he was gay. I don't know what that was about. we talked and worked everything out, though so, we be cool now.
so thank you all for listening to my novel.... :lol:

WOW you could write a book about your relations i think it would sell well

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Esura;134946 said:
I suk
I never had GFs.....only one night stands.

Not that i'm bothered what anyone does with their life, but I hate guys who are like that. I mean, in my college, not ONE decent guy at all who hasn't slept with over 4 people. Annoying. The only nice people I seem to meet are over the internet. Seems love the commitment is out the window these days.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've had one serious relationship prior to getting married. All that needs to be known about him is that he was not very nice and is now very much dead.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
4 i think
havent really had any funny experiences
that i went out with my first girlfriend really, lasted about 2 years 6 months, and at the end of it, i hated her, 'nuff said really

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
funny expirences....um there are many....

one time i was in the cafe and my college and my then boyfriend and I randomly started recited the opening of dmc verbatim...

Top Bottom