• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

girlfriends/boyfreinds

Black Angel;135037 said:
Wow lots of you hate ur old girlfreinds.....

I have had a few and I still love every one of them.:lol:

you are very lucky:unsure:
if i would EVER seen any of my ex i would say some very bad words to her:verymad:

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
i thought that one of my x's wanted to kill but it turned out she wanted to gve it another go. i told her it would be best to stay freinds and we still are. :)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
NerosDevil;134964 said:
Not that i'm bothered what anyone does with their life, but I hate guys who are like that. I mean, in my college, not ONE decent guy at all who hasn't slept with over 4 people. Annoying. The only nice people I seem to meet are over the internet. Seems love the commitment is out the window these days.

^Why is that?

Love and commitment are core values for me, but they seem to become less and less important with time.............I get depressed when I think about it......:unsure:

I can't stand it, all people do these days is hurt each-other.

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
don't get me started on relationships.

girlfriends: 13. dont get me wrong, as much as i like ladies i do have commitment. there were several long time relationships, and a few mistakes. but we all have regrets. all in all i had about 4 long term relationships, and the rest were a few months. 4 girls dumped me, and one of them was cheating on me with one of my pals :dry: not my pal anymore i will add to that. the other three left me for other guys, but told me they were not cheating. i have reason to believe that one lied and was cheating, as i have heard from my pals and my bro's pals.

me and my bro are the same in all respect, he hasn't really had many long temr relationships though. i started having gf's around about 7 and onwards. my longest relationship was with my second girlfriend, she was my gf most of the way through school but we split up mostly because of the arguing and the lack of trust. as well as our parents getting involved :dry: from there on out, i had several small relationships, then some longer ones and now i am currently looking for a gal to be my new lover :p

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
SexyBoy2;135462 said:
don't get me started on relationships.

i started having gf's around about 7 and onwards.
:huh:
Your kidding me right? LOL were you even aloud to leave your house alone at 7?
If you can't go out of the house to date them I don't think thats was a girl friend. :lol:

Unless you mean literally GIRL FRIENDS.

I just can't see 2 seven year olds going out on a date without a animated image in my head. :lol:

The dark knight

What if the two seven year olds went " all the way" ? :lol: And i'm surprised no one has made a comment about me having a gf and a bf. :lol: he's hot. :lol:

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
Bandoor;135466 said:
:huh:
Your kidding me right? LOL were you even aloud to leave your house alone at 7?
If you can't go out of the house to date them I don't think thats was a girl friend. :lol:

Unless you mean literally GIRL FRIENDS.

I just can't see 2 seven year olds going out on a date without a animated image in my head. :lol:

excuse me mr wiseass. Yeah, i started having gf's at the age of seven. what's a matter with that? next time read the whole damn thing properly. dating, we hardly new about that. i just seen a girl in a class that i liked, and we like, held hands and all of that for a while, but she moved away after that then i met my second gf in highschool.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
The dark knight;135467 said:
What if the two seven year olds went " all the way" ? :lol: And i'm surprised no one has made a comment about me having a gf and a bf. :lol: he's hot. :lol:

Lmao, for all we know he probably did. They were "Curious." :lol:

Oh, Here...
biohazardmaster;135322 said:
Youre bisexual?!o_O

Edit- SexyBoy2, I'm just messing with you. There is nothing wrong with that. It just seems strange to hear that you were dating at 7. No one else agrees?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Jessica told me the other day she just split up with her boyfriend. I was like, "huh??" and she said they used to chase each other in the playground and that's how you know you're in love - bless. I said "did you kiss him?" and she goes "oh mum that's disgusting! you only kiss a boy if you're married and want a baby!" :lol:

She gets quite a bit of attention from the older boys at school but silly stuff like that is hardly worth worrying about - I find it funny, more than anything, and take it upon myself to ridicule her as much as possible about it all. But she's already been told - she ain't having proper boyfriends for a looooong time and even when she does, they aren't sitting in her bedroom "talking". They can talk all they like downstairs with me making the guy feel so damn uncomfortable he won't even so much as look at my daughter in a non-chaste manner :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Angel;135649 said:
I said "did you kiss him?" and she goes "oh mum that's disgusting! you only kiss a boy if you're married and want a baby!" :lol:
lol, seems like a normal little kid comment to me, but every time it makes me laugh

Angel;135649 said:
But she's already been told - she ain't having proper boyfriends for a looooong time and even when she does, they aren't sitting in her bedroom "talking". They can talk all they like downstairs with me making the guy feel so damn uncomfortable he won't even so much as look at my daughter in a non-chaste manner :lol:
i feel so sorry for her future boyfriends, i used to sit in my room, and actually talk with my gf, we didnt do anything, so give her a little trust, but just randomly burst in, really quietly, will make sure she is only talking =þ

heh i dunno if being so strict is good with kids but maybe its for the better after all one has to think of the safety of his children

Top Bottom