• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

berto

I Saw the Devil
Resident Evil Revelations
is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One physical and digital (NA and EU) Fall 2017! More information coming soon.
M6vNXg2s

berto

I Saw the Devil
Sega Announces New Corporate Identity Based on the “Amazing Sega” Concept; Promises Surprises

Today Sega announced a brand new corporate identity concept with a series of videos.

A corporate identity intends to communicate the company’s image to its customers in a way that is easy to understand, and this new image is based on the “Amazing Sega” concept.

The concept is communicated through a video of an eye, an emotional clip featuring Yakuza series Director Toshihiro Nagoshi, and a making of video.

The “Amazing Sega” corporate identity focuses on the company’s determination to provide “more surprises than ever before” to its customers, and will be used as a branding tool for each subsidiary of the Sega group.

Interestingly, the videos feature a special device developed internally that measures the expression of the human eye and turns it into data. The device was used to track the eyes of players engaging with Sega’s games, and the data generated by moments of amazement was converted into sounds

More is coming over the next few weeks, but you can check out the videos above. You can also read more on Sega’s upcoming plans here.

berto

I Saw the Devil
1495591187-dd-5-anniversary.png

Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen comes to PS4 and XB1 this fall

Well met, Arisens! ‘Tis a grand time of celebration: Dragon’s Dogma was originally released five years ago this week, and we are bringing the beloved Action RPG experience of Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this fall!

Featuring a variety of unique classes, a robust system of AI-controlled companions called Pawns and intense real-time combat from the designers behind the Devil May Cry series, this epic masterwork took our hearts by surprise and quickly became a fan-favorite.

So, if you missed the original releases on PS3 and X360, or the PC version from early 2016, this is the perfect chance to journey on to the fantastical world of Gransys in search of the dragon who very literally plucks your heart from your chest and flies away.

We’ll have more details in the coming months leading up to release.

capcom-unity.com

Really? I loved El Shaddai, the director worked on both Okami and the original Devil May Cry.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Really? I loved El Shaddai, the director worked on both Okami and the original Devil May Cry
Indeed, El Shaddai was a great game.

I really hope they get Jason Isaacs back to voice Lucifel.

Top Bottom