• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

berto

I Saw the Devil
Little Witch Academia: The Witch of Time and the Seven Wonders Announced for PS4
1495987376-little-witch-academia-the-witch-of-time-and-the-seven-wonders-logo.jpg

Hey. I loved that OVA. Can't imagine it as video game format but I am eager to hear more.

berto

I Saw the Devil
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School Release Date Revealed!
CWpX6mvT

PQube is excited to announce the western release date for White Day: A Labyrinth Named School, the best-kept Korean horror secret in videogames. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is coming to North America on August 1, 2017 and Europe on August 4, 2017 for PlayStation 4.

When a romantic gesture takes a wrong turn, you find yourself trapped inside a school at night. Survive encounters with horrifying ghosts, evade a murdering janitor and race against the clock to solve puzzles and save your fellow students.

With tense survival horror gameplay and bone-chilling scares, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is widely considered one of the scariest games ever made. This survival horror classic is being completely remade for current gen hardware with expanded gameplay features and new storylines to please and terrify both grizzled veterans and new scaredy-cats alike.

White Day: A Labyrinth Named School will be out worldwide on August 4, 2017!

Check out #WhiteDay on social media! For more information and the latest news, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/PQubeGames, and on Facebook at facebook.com/pqube.

EPX3Ogvx

berto

I Saw the Devil
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School Steam Release Date Unveiled

PQube is excited to announce that White Day: A Labyrinth Named School, the Korean horror gem, will be coming to Steam on August 22, 2017!

White Day: A Labyrinth Named School will now be launching simultaneously in Europe and America on both PC and consoles. It will be releasing on PlayStation 4 in North America on August 22, 2017 and in Europe on August 25, 2017.

The bone-chilling horror game, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School, is widely considered a hidden gem in the survival horror genre. With a skin-crawling atmosphere, bloodcurdling scares, dynamically changing puzzles and multiple endings, this horror classic is being completely remade with expanded gameplay features and new storylines. Both old fans and new players alike will find plenty to love and fear in White Day: A Labyrinth Named School.

White Day: A Labyrinth Named School will terrorize your senses on August 22, 2017!

Little Witch Academia for PS4 Launches November 30 in Japan

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'll definitely be giving"White Day"a go. :thumbsup:

Here's hoping LWA gets localised.

berto

I Saw the Devil
A few Sony employees got a unique version of the Crash Bandicoot trilogy.
csKpKX7c

MOrV85kH

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
You know your trailer is good when 90% of it is just the characters talking smack to each other. :D

Top Bottom