• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to have family member walk in on naked Lady scene.
What would they do, cry about it? Send an angry letter to Capcom? If they've seen a naked man or woman in R rated movie, they should have no problem with a brief butt shot of a woman in her early 40s.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Guess who this is not?

ill9ehgzpw931.jpg
Sparda ;).

Goldsickle

What would they do, cry about it? Send an angry letter to Capcom? If they've seen a naked man or woman in R rated movie, they should have no problem with a brief butt shot of a woman in her early 40s.
Talking about religious, elderly family member kind of thing =w=
And there is almost no such thing as "R-rated" in this country.
Even R-rated stuff are heavily censored when shown in cinemas or on TV, even on cable (like the Deadpool movie).

berto

I Saw the Devil
I really think she’s over reaching in a lot of spots here but it’s an interesting introspection of the themes.

That’s not Vergil. This is not an answer anyone here should get wrong. That’s a character from a different game.

Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
If the D-Pad is used to select Breakers for Nero, then what button would be used for Break Away?
I'm just spit balling here, but maybe tap the one you have selected a second time to trigger a Break Away. Similar to selecting Darkslayer as Dante in 4 or Quicksilver and Doppelganger in the Switch version of 3.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
@V's patron You and me both, but, it turned out that that's an official character for Legend of the Cryptids.
In hindsight, we should have known it wasn't DMC related given the Legend of the Cryptids logo is right there with Applibot, the developer.
To be fair though, even Google thinks that's Vergil, because no one's told the algorithm different I suppose.
Helpfully, someone posted the same image on Pinterest with a direct source to the artist, Reynan Sanchez @ artizako.artstation.com, so we can all learn that this character is Guyt, Restraining Evil.

Here's a second image (Advanced Version), for kicks:

reynan-sanchez-guyt-02.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
I watched it and liked it. It was interesting.
Thank you. I specifically wanted to talk about a lot of this stuff, bring up what I said about Vergil getting the short end of the stick, but I really wanted to save it all for the video.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
This is insane. Forget the Special Edition, the PC version is still the best version of DMC5. It's both impressive and kinda sad at the same time...

Top Bottom