• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Geez I'm surprised you guys are having such a heated extended discussion over a topic that probably should've been discussed earlier. I mean we are aware Vergil will be in DMC5 since its announcement or better yet before with the leaks claiming Vergil will be involved. I mean there are so much content that has come out we can talk about yet we want to argue over something we knew about months ago. Granted ever since this game was announced most of the discussion on this forum have either been complaining about something (sometimes justified) or arguing over something (like right now).

I would want to throw my hat into this discussion but this is honestly probably the most pointless discussion we can have about this game . A debate on whether a character whose death(s) have always been very vague and ambiguous since it was never concretely stated by the game or even anyone in the dev team whether Vergil was dead as we are just debating over our own interpretations of a scene that really doesn't say anything on the matter, the fact there was a plausible leeway in Vergil returning even before DMC5's announcement and so many people either were expecting or hoping for it kind of makes this just seems like two sides arguing over wanting one direction over another rather than people debating which is an objectively better direction to take the series narrative wise.

I also find it odd that people are arguing over a topic of character revivals/returns in a genre not well known for consistently good stories especially when God of War (arguably the best or most consistently well written story for these types of games) kills off and resurrects their main protagonist (and other characters) almost every game or worst yet the biggest offender of this trope Bayonetta kills off characters frequently only to later reveal their alive a few scenes later or killing off a character legitly only to make it a plot point of actually having to bring them back (and easily succeeding) or using time travel...TIME TRAVEL..to bring back dead characters. Or in DmC when Vergil dies, goes to some metaphorical hell (maybe Eva was there so I'm unsure if it was metaphorical or an actual hell), and returns to life with more power.

I would say because those instances handle the deaths and revivals of those characters well; DMC, Supernatural, and many others, use it as a crutch for dumb cliffhangers and exploiting the audience's emotions.

I call shenanigans. DMC has only used done that once in DMC1 where Trish dies (its played off as the most dramatic scene in the franchise) only for her to magically come back to life (unexplained) to save Dante at the last minute. Which is IMO worst than Vergil's deaths(??) since it wasn't as vague or was depicted so convincingly (that I was genuinely confused since I played DMC4 not beat but played DMC4 before DMC1 and was aware Trish was alive there). Which was written by Kamiya, who no longer writes for the DMC franchise and abuses that plot device in most of his works..see Bayonetta above....granted Bayonetta 2 was written by Bingo Morihashi (who wrote DMC3, DMC4, and is now writing DMC5) soooooo....well....

DMC2 did it with Arius seemingly being killed by Dante only to be revived by the power of Argosax to serve as Lucia's final boss and Arkham faking his own death to deceive others but those served specific narrative devices outside exploiting audience's emotions and even if people were dooped by Arkham's act and bought into it to feel bad for him only to realize he was manipulating Lady (and I guess to extension some audience) that was a death and revival/return plot device used effectively.

Vergil's didn't die in DMC3. He got trapped in hell...physically. Dante wasn't mourning his actual death and that scene was more less to show that Dante really cared for his brother despite spending most of the game claiming he didn't and only was there to kill him. Dante as far as he knew didn't know if Vergil died or not (Dante went to hell in DMC2 and was stuck there until he finally got out and like Vergil he willingly went there). I'd hardly call Vergil going into battle against Mundus a cliffhanger death since we never see Mundus kill Vergil (on screen) and we know what happens since DMC3 is a prequel to DMC1. Also DMC1 in isolation never made the case that Vergil was killed by Mundus but claimed by its novel that Vergil was alive and well under the monicker of Gilver and that he was undergoing the process of becoming Nelo Angelo. They made the case in the historia of DMC in DMC4 that he was slayed by Mundus (and his soul corrupted and trapped inside Nelo Angelo but he still retained his abilities and fragments of his memories. However all this stuff was offscreen and was more or less used to explain Nelo Angelo's backstory rather than serve as some exploitative measure or a cliffhanger and what happened to him in the end of Nelo Angelo in DMC1 is so vague you can interpret it however you want (until the actual directors/writers give us a concrete answer). The Historia or no other sources claim what happened to Vergil after DMC1 outside the Order receiving fragments of Nelo Angelo's ARMOR alluding to the fact his armor and the container holding Vergil's soul broke apart but doesn't specifically stated Vergil was destroyed along with the armor (which was still in tact enough for Agnus to develop an entire army of Angelos). And watch as the Historia in DMC5 rework that sentence to claim Vergil was corrupted and brainwashed instead of being killed and having his soul used to operate Nelo Angelo.

The thing about Supernatural and other series who lazily use fake out deaths and revivals is that there are no consequences or effects of that character's revival/return. They are usually brought back as they were before the death or there are some consequences but they're short term and things go back to normal. At least with Vergil there are long lasting consequences and changes to his character. He is a borderline zombie clinging on to the last fragments of life he has left still corrupted and affected by what Mundus did to him prior to DMC1 (maybe even worst) and potentially and I say this potentially might be Urizen or connected to him in some way. Meaning Vergil's return serves to the plot than just "fan service". Most fans will want Vergil back as how he was in DMC3 not a disheveled walking corpse that is being used as a power source by the main villain but then again I'm just speculating on Vergil's role in DMC5.

You yourself @TWOxACROSS claimed that there are examples of stories using the death and revival plot point well but before you said it is lazy writing to bring back Vergil since he is supposed to be dead. So isn't that contradictory on your part and wouldn't it be best to wait and see how the writers handle Vergil's return before chalking it up to bad writing if such a plot element can in fact be used effectively.

I personally don't mind it unless its not overly abused and serves the plot rather than just being used for fanservice and since this is claimed to be the end of the Sons of Sparda storyline and Itsuno's last DMC game this is probably the last time we will see Vergil and maybe even Dante.

EDIT

I said I didn't want to get involved but I did anyway.....oh well

Last edited:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
You yourself @TWOxACROSS claimed that there are examples of stories using the death and revival plot point well but before you said it is lazy writing to bring back Vergil since he is supposed to be dead. So isn't that contradictory on your part and wouldn't it be best to wait and see how the writers handle Vergil's return before chalking it up to bad writing if such a plot element can in fact be used effectively.

I just mean that, overall, DMC doesn't have a good track record with its narratives, and my expectation of Vergil's involvement in DMC5 is just par for the course and being hung up on a one-dimensional character that is "gone," in a series that already disappoints for being so heavily reliant on a one-dimensional character (Sparda), at the cost of character growth and expansion on the world in which it takes place. Just when DMC5 seems poised to give us a story that doesn't revolve around some junk that Sparda had a hand in, the prospect of being hung up on Vergil this time around is a potential disappointment. It's really much like any other cliche: anyone can do them, but too often they're used as a crutch instead of a springboard, and with how DMC is, I'm expecting a crutch.

I have oh so little faith in DMC's writing team to deliver something beyond what they have before, and hey, that's not necessarily a bad thing for anything other than my desire for a more meaty narrative, I'll still be getting a fun game out of it.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I just mean that, overall, DMC doesn't have a good track record with its narratives, and my expectation of Vergil's involvement in DMC5 is just par for the course and being hung up on a one-dimensional character that is "gone," in a series that already disappoints for being so heavily reliant on a one-dimensional character (Sparda), at the cost of character growth and expansion on the world in which it takes place. Just when DMC5 seems poised to give us a story that doesn't revolve around some junk that Sparda had a hand in, the prospect of being hung up on Vergil this time around is a potential disappointment. It's really much like any other cliche: anyone can do them, but too often they're used as a crutch instead of a springboard, and with how DMC is, I'm expecting a crutch.

I have oh so little faith in DMC's writing team to deliver something beyond what they have before, and hey, that's not necessarily a bad thing for anything other than my desire for a more meaty narrative, I'll still be getting a fun game out of it.

Quote there "potential disappointment".

Well for Sparda to be an one dimensional character he needs to be an actual character. He is more of a plot device than anything else. As for Vergil taking Sparda place as what the plot revolves around we don't know the exact details of his involvement in the plot and it isn't the same as Sparda since Vergil will actually be apart of the story and influence it during its present events whereas past events it was based around something Sparda did in the past and Sparda had no influence on how the story turned out. So not really the same case besides its supposed to be the end of the "Sons of Sparda" story arc like you know Dante and Vergil. You can't end a story arc of such a name with just one son. Also unlike the Order of the Sword, Temen-ni-Gru, and Argosax the Qliphoth, the fruit, and even Urizen (going by V's words) are separated entities that existed before Vergil. At most Vergil would be a more active participant in the story rather than what the story primarily revolves around it or the 3 heroes personal motivations would be tied to it outside the typical gotta save the world again routine.

Also I doubt Sparda has no relation with Urizen. The king of demons who has been either dormant or dead that has power that surpasses Dante (thus surpassing Sparda) and a demon tree that grow a fruit that can determine the next king of the underworld and you think Sparda was never associated with that in anyway (even if minor). Adorable.

Plus I honestly can't expect Capcom to carry what is essentially the end of Itsuno's run on DMC with a random villain who came from nowhere with no prior build up before it (outside potentially being the guy who Mundus overthrowed to become the new ruler of the Underworld). Yeah he is powerful and the biggest threat they ever faced but without some key element to tie him (or the conflict) to Dante, Nero, or V he might as well just be the next big bad because news flash the world is always in danger in these games (this case is just more dire than the others). If the conflict for the heroes just boils down to well the world is more screwed than last the 5 times we did this then that is honestly pretty dull to me. Past villains at least had some connections to the protagonists that helped shaped those characters character arcs rather than just being an obstacle. Besides there are still other elements in the story to keep things fresh and interesting outside the core conflict with Urizen, Vergil, and the demon tree such as Nico and her role in the story plus her relationship with Dante (her grandmom did make his guns and he knew her very well too), Nero, and V (its odd but a lot of things allude to her and V), Agnus and his research (apparently the actor for Agnus was found in a picture in a mocap suit next to Daniel Southworth and Okabe in a studio so take that as you will), and I think Matt Walker claimed that the city is pretty significant to the story too oh and Mundus potential involvement as well. At least with Vergil's involvement Itsuno might attempt to make the most compelling narrative he can since that is his favorite character and probably his last time being at the helm of these games and he seems pretty confident in too based on his own words but I guess he could be overestimating his own product. He did say DMC5 has the most story of any Devil May Cry game.

Really its all just in the execution. Considering his confidence and the overall positive mood of the development and the staff this development wasn't a train wreck like DMC2 and DMC4 so the overall game and even story is not dysfunctional and the fact Itsuno believes he made the best action game ever and his magnum opus I at the very least certain they made a story as good as DMC3's (the only consistently good one in the franchise). But hey at this point we are arguing over "potential" results. Like I said before having the final chapter of the Sons of Sparda story arc tie into the EGAD Sons of Sparda isn't a bad idea it all comes down to execution.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Vergil's coming back is a double-edged sword. He's the most interesting of the cast but an overeliance on him is a detriment to the series.

Honestly DMC is pretty disconnected with each installment so i could see Urizem just being some demon that arbitrarily decided Hell needs a king.

Maybe his favorite soap opera got canceled and he has nothing to watch now?

:cool:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well for Sparda to be an one dimensional character he needs to be an actual character. He is more of a plot device than anything else.

Tomayto, tomahto. He's a bad character and a bad plot device.

As for Vergil taking Sparda place as what the plot revolves around we don't know the exact details of his involvement in the plot and it isn't the same as Sparda since Vergil will actually be apart of the story and influence it during its present events whereas past events it was based around something Sparda did in the past and Sparda had no influence on how the story turned out. So not really the same case besides its supposed to be the end of the "Sons of Sparda" story arc like you know Dante and Vergil.

I don't mean to say that they are the same, sorry if it seemed that way, but I mean from them having every game so far use Sparda as a plot device, I don't see them handling the "return" of a dead character very well either.

You can't end a story arc of such a name with just one son.

Eeeeh, you can if you've already previously killed off the other. They may have said it's the end of the "Sons of Sparda" run, but they also said it was going to be Dante's toughest mission. They can totally rely on the one character that still has any bearing on the moniker while also passing the torch to Nero, which...I'd feel is for the best.

Also I doubt Sparda has no relation with Urizen. The king of demons who has been either dormant or dead that has power that surpasses Dante (thus surpassing Sparda) and a demon tree that grow a fruit that can determine the next king of the underworld and you think Sparda was never associated with that in anyway (even if minor). Adorable.

Hey, I'm just going by what they've shown, and so far they haven't mentioned word one about Sparda. Although that could be because we haven't seen a fair amount of Dante's narrative to account for getting bombarded with junk about his dad...again. That's why I'm still so hesitant on the story, they're positing something different, but will it end up that way?

Plus I honestly can't expect Capcom to carry what is essentially the end of Itsuno's run on DMC with a random villain who came from nowhere with no prior build up before it (outside potentially being the guy who Mundus overthrowed to become the new ruler of the Underworld). Yeah he is powerful and the biggest threat they ever faced but without some key element to tie him (or the conflict) to Dante, Nero, or V he might as well just be the next big bad because news flash the world is always in danger in these games (this case is just more dire than the others). If the conflict for the heroes just boils down to well the world is more screwed than last the 5 times we did this then that is honestly pretty dull to me.

There's an element to that which can work heavily in the narrative's favor by there being no connection, an antagonist so uniquely aside from everything we know. It banks off the mystery and doesn't have to rely on familial connections, shared histories, or other common, nigh-cliched references that they've used in the past - it's all a matter of how it's handled. Argosax and the Despair Embodied had that potential, but they lacked any proper buildup other than the former's name being mentioned a few times prior to its encounter.

Past villains at least had some connections to the protagonists that helped shaped those characters character arcs rather than just being an obstacle.

This is what I mean, DMC relies too heavily on very shallow connections to drive more of their overall plot. Arguably the best told tale in DMC so far is DMC3, and even then it gave us an antagonist in Vergil with a very unclear, or at the very least shallow background motivation that has begotten so much misinterpretation or over-exaggeration of the character; and in Arkham we got another family struggle that plays very well for Lady's character, but her father comes off just as one-dimensional as the rest of DMC's villains because evil's gotta evil.

Besides there are still other elements in the story to keep things fresh and interesting outside the core conflict with Urizen, Vergil, and the demon tree such as Nico and her role in the story plus her relationship with Dante (her grandmom did make his guns and he knew her very well too), Nero, and V (its odd but a lot of things allude to her and V), Agnus and his research (apparently the actor for Agnus was found in a picture in a mocap suit next to Daniel Southworth and Okabe in a studio so take that as you will), and I think Matt Walker claimed that the city is pretty significant to the story too oh and Mundus potential involvement as well. At least with Vergil's involvement Itsuno might attempt to make the most compelling narrative he can since that is his favorite character and probably his last time being at the helm of these games and he seems pretty confident in too based on his own words but I guess he could be overestimating his own product. He did say DMC5 has the most story of any Devil May Cry game.

I'd keep my expectations in check about seeing characters like Morrison and Nico, and the possibility of Nico being Agnus' daughter (oh hey look...another utterly useless familial connection), their inclusion may not extend far beyond what we've already seen. Speaking of Agnus, the possible revelation of him being Nico's dad? Pointless. Agnus was a fairly one-dimensional character himself, he was literally just a walking mad scientist trope with a stutter, and here they come tossing in that Nico might be his daughter? For what? It's another familial connection to try and manufacture some kind of intrigue, but what will we really get out of it? It'd be poetic for the series to have this strong commentary on family, but it just doesn't do it well.

Walker mentioning that Redgrave City is "pretty significant" could also very much mean "it's the primary location the game takes place, and that there's a "significant amount of it that you'll explore." Or, if I had to venture a guess, it's significant only in that the Qliphoth was beneath it the entire time and the citizenry built up there was always planned to be a sacrifice, a la FFXIII's Cocoon.

Really its all just in the execution. Considering his confidence and the overall positive mood of the development and the staff this development wasn't a train wreck like DMC2 and DMC4 so the overall game and even story is not dysfunctional and the fact Itsuno believes he made the best action game ever and his magnum opus I at the very least certain they made a story as good as DMC3's (the only consistently good one in the franchise). But hey at this point we are arguing over "potential" results. Like I said before having the final chapter of the Sons of Sparda story arc tie into the EGAD Sons of Sparda isn't a bad idea it all comes down to execution.

Oh of course it's all in execution, that's the primary concern I have when it comes to storytelling. Anyone can have a good idea, a sound concept, and an interesting cast and setting, but that's not going to make the narrative instantly work, and that's where I've seen Capcom falter time and again, which is what gives me pause.

But hey~ I'd love to be off on all that, I want for the best, but I keep my expectations tempered and low. Regardless, I'll have a fun game out of it.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Vergil's coming back is a double-edged sword. He's the most interesting of the cast but an overeliance on him is a detriment to the series.

Honestly DMC is pretty disconnected with each installment so i could see Urizem just being some demon that arbitrarily decided Hell needs a king.

Maybe his favorite soap opera got canceled and he has nothing to watch now?

:cool:

You know outside DMC2 the DMC games are not really disconnected. The events of DMC4 wouldn't be able to transpire if DMC1 never happened (you know the Order finding the Nelo Angelo pieces and Yamato to further push their plans ahead) and the fact DMC1 stated Sparda ruled over mankind for a bit and DMC4 showed how that happened and the fact Berial is the successor to Mundus. DMC3 going to all lengths to be a direct prequel to DMC1 (minus a slight retcon they tried to justify in the DMC3 prequel manga).

Also it makes sense why the Underworld would need a new king. They've always had a ruler and no functional body of government/society can operate without one and over the past couple games Dante and co keeps killing or sealing away their leaders. Mundus > Abigail > Berial > Argosax > and now apparently Balrog (offscreen unfortunately) so the hell seat is vacant. The question to ask yourself is why Urizen doesn't take the seat for himself.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
You know outside DMC2 the DMC games are not really disconnected. The events of DMC4 wouldn't be able to transpire if DMC1 never happened (you know the Order finding the Nelo Angelo pieces and Yamato to further push their plans ahead) and the fact DMC1 stated Sparda ruled over mankind for a bit and DMC4 showed how that happened and the fact Berial is the successor to Mundus. DMC3 going to all lengths to be a direct prequel to DMC1 (minus a slight retcon they tried to justify in the DMC3 prequel manga).

Also it makes sense why the Underworld would need a new king. They've always had a ruler and no functional body of government/society can operate without one and over the past couple games Dante and co keeps killing or sealing away their leaders. Mundus > Abigail > Berial > Argosax > and now apparently Balrog (offscreen unfortunately) so the hell seat is vacant. The question to ask yourself is why Urizen doesn't take the seat for himself.

You're on point. Goliath makes it clear there is a power struggle going on. That's what peaks my interests in 5's story. I want to know what else the Underworld is up to since Mundus got sealed back in DMC1.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
You're on point. Goliath makes it clear there is a power struggle going on. That's what peaks my interests in 5's story. I want to know what else the Underworld is up to since Mundus got sealed back in DMC1.

Well Berial took over or tried to take over. I think DMC4 alluded to the Underworld being segmented with Berial trying to unify the different hells. He described himself as the conqueror of the fire hell meaning he got to rule that section of hell by force and wasn't appointed. However since he isn't strong enough (as shown by the fact Nero can punk him and Dante defeated him with little ease) and strength and power is the rule and order of the Underworld he probably wasn't competent enough to rule all of hell like Mundus and many others (Argosax and Abigail) could do. Then Balrog tried to step up and he too got killed by Dante and became his new Devil Arm but I guess Balrog was stronger than Berial since Dante saw it fit to make him a Devil Arm too or he became one because he was strong. Speaking of Devil Arms its mentioned in the DMC4 novel that Lucifer used to be a demon who might have ruled hell for a bit before being killed by Dante and was pretty powerful and even admired by Berial.

I wonder what other bosses we face in the game is competing for the position of the Underworld. I can see King Cerberus wanting to compete since he is calling himself King Cerberus. Not so sure about the winged demon Nero fights. Maybe that Chicken demon Nero fights could be a competitor since you fight it in a cave filled with human skulls and bones (probably its sacrifices). Is Vergil competing for the fruit as well? Maybe even.....V? How is the fruit made? Its alluded to be connected to human sacrifices or blood so is it a race to see who can get the most human sacrifices and once there is enough the fruit will finally bloom and Urizen will present that to the demon who has gathered the most sacrifices?

gmc

Well Berial took over or tried to take over. I think DMC4 alluded to the Underworld being segmented with Berial trying to unify the different hells. He described himself as the conqueror of the fire hell meaning he got to rule that section of hell by force and wasn't appointed. However since he isn't strong enough (as shown by the fact Nero can punk him and Dante defeated him with little ease) and strength and power is the rule and order of the Underworld he probably wasn't competent enough to rule all of hell like Mundus and many others (Argosax and Abigail) could do. Then Balrog tried to step up and he too got killed by Dante and became his new Devil Arm but I guess Balrog was stronger than Berial since Dante saw it fit to make him a Devil Arm too or he became one because he was strong. Speaking of Devil Arms its mentioned in the DMC4 novel that Lucifer used to be a demon who might have ruled hell for a bit before being killed by Dante and was pretty powerful and even admired by Berial.

I wonder what other bosses we face in the game is competing for the position of the Underworld. I can see King Cerberus wanting to compete since he is calling himself King Cerberus. Not so sure about the winged demon Nero fights. Maybe that Chicken demon Nero fights could be a competitor since you fight it in a cave filled with human skulls and bones (probably its sacrifices). Is Vergil competing for the fruit as well? Maybe even.....V? How is the fruit made? Its alluded to be connected to human sacrifices or blood so is it a race to see who can get the most human sacrifices and once there is enough the fruit will finally bloom and Urizen will present that to the demon who has gathered the most sacrifices?
it looked like there were three female demons riding that chicken so they might be competitors

ShiningTempest

Alright so something I realized that the fanbase is really invested into DMC's plot.
DMC didnt even start off with a decent plot. Did you read the item descriptions and bestiary from the first game?
Yeah they look written by a 10 year old
But
The characters, setting and overall charm has gathered the interest of the fans to the point they are taking DMC seriously.
This just shows how much power character charm can have.
Somewhere in a literature class I heard that good characters can save a bad plot. But awful characters can never save a plot no matter how good the writing is(hint DmC)

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Somewhere in a literature class I heard that good characters can save a bad plot. But awful characters can never save a plot no matter how good the writing is(hint DmC)

giphy.gif

So...

If you look in this video you will notice that other moves don't increase in price when you buy a move and they're even cheaper than they were before. Plus with only less than 1/4 of the 100,000 red orb bonus for getting the Deluxe Edition you can purchase almost half of Red Queen's base moves.

Almost like MTX inclusion didn't affect the game's grind at all. If anything its more generous than previous games as well as the fact you can earn free Gold Orbs by playing with other players.

EDIT

Also Nero's Red Queen moveset percentage increases by 9% with every purchase so that means Red Queen (base) has 11 upgrades and apparently Exceed is segmented into its own section where in DMC4 where upgrades for Exceed was also in the Red Queen section.

So going based off of DMC4's upgrade menu it would be something like

1. Streak
2. Streak 2
3. Split
4. Red Queen Combo B
5. Combo C
6. Combo D
7. Roulette Spin
8. Calibur
9. Shuffle
10. RQ's new aerial forward attack
11. ??? than again it could be a level 2 of #10

Last edited:

BoBo

Not sure if this is off topic but here's a funny one ;

Last night I dreamt that Mundus was back in DMC5 and he was the last boss before Urizen. He was as ginormous as he was in 1 and he was in his final form.

Dreaming of DMC has got to be the epitomy of fandom huh :p

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

I was being sarcastic about my second statement.

I don't mean to say that there isn't connective tissue between the games. I just saw DMC as a case of the week style series and I'm not expecting everything to connect or barrel towards a big battle like KH is doing.

So the Son of Sparda saga declaration is something I'm not taking it seriously yet.

DMC's got more swing and misses than swing and hits so I'm just gonna see how it goes first.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
So, if V was born with natural white hair, does that confirm that he has demonic heritage as well?

Don't tell me, Sparda had another kid running around!? :eek:
(That was sarcasm by the way.)
I'm guessing Dante has another password system just for suspected siblings :whistle:.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I am legitimately shocked that we've managed to go 4 games without anyone trying to clone Dante yet.

I suppose "surprise child" was already kinda covered by Nero though. :whistle:
ehh I'm sure someone tried off-screen.:wink:

If it doesn't work once try again I guess :sneaky:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom