• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It was yes , it's simply a matter of timing , people who buffer it in fast enough can do it just as the jump animation starts

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
What cutscene would that be?
I miss two cutscene in mission 7, if I go to the cutscene selection I can see that two cutscene are missing, the cutscene are the number 4 and are two cutscene... I played the level with both V and Nero many times but I still miss that cutscene Can someone checkin their list and see if the cutscene are unlocked?

Goldsickle

Using Hold makes parrying Death Scissors so much easier.
Stress-free parrying, since if you fail, you won't get hurt.
Leave a Caina, Antenora or Riot alive and use them as a shield against Death Scissors.

Vergil95

Mission 7 scene 2 is one with lady and Nico where she hands lady a shovel and lady gets naked

Scene 4 is a phonecall scene to bring Nico in , and it's for nero
Yeah I miss scene 4, and there are two scene 4 I guess one for Nero and one for V, maybe I didn't find the phone to bring nico in

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
vvjq6x3vr0l21.jpg

Can't believe I missed this

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Did any of ye know you could use knuckle instead of a wire snatch to stop enemies flying away with streak or calibur , on the ground or in the air as Nero

You can knuckle and max act and build charge shot at the same time and then Dt for knockin enemies up to chain it into a huge combo , especially if you use gerbera and tomboy

Vergil95

I m s ranking all the mission, but I have trouble getting s rank on mission 10 and 18 in sons of spard and dante must die mode, i miss only this and some in hell and hell and I got the trophy, did someone had any tips on how to s rank mission 10 and 18? In mission 10 a easy get sss rank many times during combat but always give me poor point maybe because there are few enemyes, don't know...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Take no damage at all for the bonus , and you need to have at least an s rank before you break urizens crystal shield on the higher difficulties

It requires a certain overall style points amount to get the s rank for the whole mission

Same with mission 18

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
So ya guys go to the vault in the DMC hd collection

Go to the art for DMC1

there u will see what are clearly early concepts never used , that were brought back for mini griffon and for malphas

Last edited:
Top Bottom