• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
So ya guys go to the vault in the DMC hd collection

Go to the art for DMC1

there u will see what are clearly early concepts never used , that were brought back for mini griffon and for marbas
Yes someon pointed out it when griffon was first sean in V trailer... I liked how they take concept from previous game

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
You can see a lot of the art book pics on Google , including Dante and Nero's perfect devil triggers and more

Also a DMC 1 concept art of an older man called Spencer looks a lot like a later used resi character

Vergil95

You can see a lot of the art book pics on Google , including Dante and Nero's perfect devil triggers and more

Also a DMC 1 concept art of an older man called Spencer looks a lot like a later used resi character
Yeah that Spencer concept was in reality Spencer the ceo of umbrella since dmc 1 was originally resident evil 4 who had originally Leon infiltrating Spencer castle, but they realized it was to far from a resident evil game so leon was changed to Dante and here we have the original dmc

Vergil95

Wow didn't know urizen can be killed whit dante in mission 10, however if you succeed this will trigger a bug since it wasn't expected to happen

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Saw that happen to a streamer

There was a dialogue I saw aswell where Dante asks Vergil why he held back on Nero in the end credits

Not sure how to get it though

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
D30OIydWsAEk-i8.jpg:large

Possible now one of greatest for me screenshots i got on game

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It's pretty cool , kind of wish there was a horde mode with Dante and Vergil in hell fighting waves of demons

Be so cool , not like bp but just an infinite amount of waves , and the boss battles are Dante and Vergil against each other

With the ability to pick who you fight as each fight

Vergil95

It's pretty cool , kind of wish there was a horde mode with Dante and Vergil in hell fighting waves of demons

Be so cool , not like bp but just an infinite amount of waves , and the boss battles are Dante and Vergil against each other

With the ability to pick who you fight as each fight
It would have been cool... I hope they really put a co op bloody palace whit vergil too, so we can play whit the two of them togheter

berto

I Saw the Devil
So ya guys go to the vault in the DMC hd collection

Go to the art for DMC1

there u will see what are clearly early concepts never used , that were brought back for mini griffon and for malphas
I know. I posted the image weeks ago. That and a lot of other DMC1 related things. I can't imagine many people going through all 100 pages, though.

Last edited:

Goldsickle

I'm really not liking how Nero's Charged Shots aren't color-coded.

When keeping track of the charge in DMC4, you immediately know if it's Level 1, 2 or 3, based on the color.
Here, you kinda have to second guess and "look closer" to see if the blue aura is still charging or is finished.
Not a very good interface, compared to instant confirmation in the previous game.
There's a reason traffic lights are red, yellow and green, not different shades of blue or blinking at a precise interval.
Nothing beats color-coding to instantly recognize something on the fly.

Top Bottom