• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I didn't say she was ugly I said she had weird hair , and that her model she is based on is hot

And that tweaking her Hair a bit would make her hotter

Side note I think Nico is cute , I like freckles on women too

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I didn't say she was ugly I said she had weird hair , and that her model she is based on is hot

And that tweaking her Hair a bit would make her hotter

Side note I think Nico is cute , I like freckles on women too
Sorry I wasn't referring to you when I say that you found ugly... Also I think is dmc 5 model is more faithful to her original dmc 1 incarnation compared to the dmc 4 one...

Just look at this picture it s more similar whit her look in dmc 5

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I think her facial features are quite pretty but the hair is not good

If they had the bangs behind her ears like in dmc4 or she had better hair it would be so much better

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yeah, she is... preeeeetty ugly.

devil_may_cry_5_trish_1049072.jpg

I said it once and I'll stand by it, she looks like a hag coming straight from a Grimm Bros fable. How could they take that model and destroy her appearance like that, is beyond me. In fact, I've come to suspect that they made less alterations to Trish's face for promotional renders compared to her in game model in an attempt to make her look hotter. Cause those renders like the one Vergil95 posted look twice better than she does in the actual game.

Vergil95

Yeah, she is... preeeeetty ugly.

devil_may_cry_5_trish_1049072.jpg

I said it once and I'll stand by it, she looks like a hag coming straight from a Grimm Bros fable. How could they take that model and destroy her appearance like that, is beyond me. In fact, I've come to suspect that they made less alterations to Trish's face for promotional renders compared to her in game model in an attempt to make her look hotter. Cause those renders like the one Vergil95 posted look twice better than she does in the actual game.
Just look at the model in the gallery, you took a picture where she Is talking, everyone will look ugly, just look at her cutscene, I mean she is pretty beautiful and I like her much compared to her face and exaggerate model in dmc 4

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
To be fair Dante's pic on the motorbike made us all think he was a hobo at first

Unflattering cutscenes and expressions can make a difference

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
you took a picture where she Is talking

Not talking here. Still think she's ugly and looking like a hag.

Dmc-5-trish.png

Gallery and promo renders don't count much to me cause those are stills that Capcom handpicked in order for them to look the best way possible. What I can see in the actual cutscenes counts more to me, and not once in the entire game did I ever find her beautiful looking.

Which is ok when it comes to consistency I guess, I mean, in DMC1 she didn't look all that beautiful either, especially when compared to other PS2 DMC chicks like Lucia. It's just that coming from how smoking hot she was in DMC4, a massive can favorite in that game, it's so jarring to see her like this. And that feeling amplifies when you also consider what her face model looks like. I was stunned in disbelief when I saw the difference the first time. With a model like that they were totally trying to make her a hottie like in DMC4 but holy hell did something go wrong here.

Vergil95

Not talking here. Still think she's ugly and looking like a hag.

Dmc-5-trish.png

Gallery and promo renders don't count much to me cause those are stills that Capcom handpicked in order for them to look the best way possible. What I can see in the actual cutscenes counts more to me, and not once in the entire game did I ever find her beautiful looking.

Which is ok when it comes to consistency I guess, I mean, in DMC1 she didn't look all that beautiful either, especially when compared to other PS2 DMC chicks like Lucia. It's just that coming from how smoking hot she was in DMC4, a massive can favorite in that game, it's so jarring to see her like this. And that feeling amplifies when you also consider what her face model looks like. I was stunned in disbelief when I saw the difference the first time. With a model like that they were totally trying to make her a hottie like in DMC4 but holy hell did something go wrong here.
The gallery model of the character is the exact same model used in cutscene, during gameplay you have the same model in the gallery for Dante Nero and the rest of the character but they are a bit downgraded in texture and effect and expression so that the game can run smoothly at 60 frame per second... But since the cutscene run at 30 frame and sometimes less they used the same model in the gallery and even improved them by adding many effect , so just look in the gallery to realize how they are made... The dmc 4 incarnation was just an exaggeration, she had big boobs and ass, Trish from dmc 1 and the anime look more like the dmc 5 trish, even her face is similar, while the face in dmc 4 look like of plastic if she was fake... And the picture there she is still moving and talking, just take a picture we're she Is freeze... If I took a picture of vergil dante and Nero talking or nico and lady they look ugly too

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
just take a picture we're she Is freeze...

Dang are you persistent. There.

av0zZS8.png

Still looking like a hag man, I'm sorry, but I just find her ugly as hell.

And the areas of her face I find ugly don't even have anything to do with her being in motion or still (her eyes are too far apart, her nose is leaning down too much, her mouth is too wide) so for the love of God stop telling me to look at stills, it makes no difference to me.

while the face in dmc 4 look like of plastic if she was fake

Everyone looks like that nowadays in DMC4 because we're used to more photorealistic graphics and that game was built on a different engine 11 years ago... Which still doesn't change the fact that DMC4 Trish is leaps and bounds hotter that DMC5's.

Different strokes for different people ultimately but for me personally, DMC5 Trish ain't stroking anything.

Vergil95

It's just tastes... Well I can say that the Trish from dmc 4 is hotter because of big boss and ass but the face is plastic compared to her dmc 5 one... And not because of the old engine since the other character are fine to me but Trish in dmc 4 look like she is maked up to much on her face...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I may be in the minority about this , but I thought Nico was the hottest in 5

I dunno about hottest, but actually a lot of people ended up finding her cute.

But looks aside, Nico in general, in terms of reception, did a complete 180 turn from pre-release. Those trailers didn't do her justice at all, people went from hating her to loving her as soon as the full game came out. LOL

She's now a fan favorite.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well lady looked weird , Trish looked off too

So by default imo Nico looked the best

It's all good if you don't agree lain lmao

Top Bottom