• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

berto

I Saw the Devil
6.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
I always assumed that this is how things happened. I'm wondering if this is where that ending is leading.
13.jpg

14.jpg

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I always assumed that this is how things happened. I'm wondering if this is where that ending is leading.
13.jpg

14.jpg
The picture are not showing, there is big red x

Also i wanted to Ask you if you know a site where to buy vision of v in English

Vergil95

Try refreshing.
Now is showing, yeah i guess that's where it's leading but in different way, i think vergil will gaine Yamato and kill that demon
And i think he will find Eva butchered body, because V had that book but now is in Eva hand

berto

I Saw the Devil
Now is showing, yeah i guess that's where it's leading but in different way, i think vergil will gaine Yamato and kill that demon
And i think he will find Eva butchered body, because V had that book but now is in Eva hand
I think that's not quite it. From what I interpret here, the demons are showing Vergil a vision of the past to attack him, but as they try to insult him he overcomes the illusion. The reason I see it as such is because when they are attacking him he looks very child like but once he stands up his frame becomes far more muscular and mature.
15.jpg

Vergil95

I think that's not quite it. From what I interpret here, the demons are showing Vergil a vision of the past to attack him, but as they try to insult him he overcomes the illusion. The reason I see it as such is because when they are attacking him he looks very child like but once he stands up his frame becomes far more muscular and mature.
15.jpg
This is dmc 1 manga or dmc 3 manga?

Well i suppose that's going to play a bit different in vision of V, since we already say vergil being butchered by those demons in previous vision of V chapter
I don't know if they will show some sort of vision to him, but i can't really wait until October 10 to se what happen

I waited to actually see what happen to vergil and why he is the way it is for like 15 years

I hope they will show other flashback of him after that night, like how he lived after that day

berto

I Saw the Devil
This is dmc 1 manga or dmc 3 manga?
3. 1 had no manga, but it did get a comic.

What I want to know is how much is the manga going to show. Will it end when it catches up to the game? Till he merges with Urizen? Will we see a few Vergil chapters.

Vergil95

3. 1 had no manga, but it did get a comic.

What I want to know is how much is the manga going to show. Will it end when it catches up to the game? Till he merges with Urizen? Will we see a few Vergil chapters.
Sorry yeah the comic

I hope the manga show other flashback set between that night and dmc 3, so that we can understand vergil character better

Vergil95

I mentioned this in another thread but I wonder if the author is following a pre-written script by Capcom or he is given free rein to fill in the blanks.
Obviously he is following some lines to not contradict the series event like any other saga... Also the old man part was already mentioned in a dmc 5 file, and vergil being attacked at the park too so he is probably follow lines by capcom supervisor while adding something

berto

I Saw the Devil
I mentioned this in another thread but I wonder if the author is following a pre-written script by Capcom or he is given free rein to fill in the blanks.
My guess is that they gave him an outline of the plot but he gets to input his own interpretation of the events.

Vergil95

So matt walker producer of dmc 5 says that they're not going to show vergil moves and WEAPONS tonight at Tokyo game show meaning that vergil will have more weapon and not only Yamato
And i really want to know what they're going to show, maybe other things are coming to special edition?

Goldsickle

My guess is that they gave him an outline of the plot but he gets to input his own interpretation of the events.
In the game, only V appeared when Vergil impaled himself with the Yamato.
But the comic shows other memories of Mallet Island manifesting before V himself appears.

Still, I'd need confirmation if this is something Capcom instructed or if it's an "own interpretation" as you suggest.

Top Bottom