• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finally back....after a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I am back after a whole painful year of frantic studying!

I seriously hope the members I used to know are still active. As for the people I don't know, I'll introduce myself. ^_^

I'm IloveVergil, (which I think is an inappropriate username since I love Dante and Nero just as much :p)I'm 19 years old female living in Bangladesh ( a small country beside India, many confuse us with Indians), I'm currently studying Electrical Engineering and the entrance exam to my university was the reason was the reason I've been absent for such a long time.

Well, I hope I'll have a good time here just like before! :cool:

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Thanks guys :) BTW old friends who have changed their usernames would you be kind enough to tell me your new ones?

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Hee hee! Thanks.

There are lots of changes in the user stats, but I see you guys still stick to the old black and red layout. :) I like that.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome back to the forums. I've never spoken to you personally, but I was aware of you :) Good to have you back amongst the new and old members of the Community. I hope all has been going well for you also, after a year of being away.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
IloveVergil;159955 said:
I am back after a whole painful year of frantic studying!

I seriously hope the members I used to know are still active. As for the people I don't know, I'll introduce myself. ^_^

I'm IloveVergil, (which I think is an inappropriate username since I love Dante and Nero just as much :p)I'm 19 years old female living in Bangladesh ( a small country beside India, many confuse us with Indians), I'm currently studying Electrical Engineering and the entrance exam to my university was the reason was the reason I've been absent for such a long time.

Well, I hope I'll have a good time here just like before! :cool:

O__O IT'S BEEN LONGTIME SINCE WE LAST SPOKE, how ya been and it's good that ya back.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
A little late, but welcome back! I remember giggling at your sig in the past, as I agree with it wholeheartedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom