• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Devil Arm?

Fav Devil Arm?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
Fine, you look at the story, I'll play the game ;)
Although bare in mind it is only through technicality that the above can be concidered.

Anyways, on-topic.
I hope Yamoto makes a Return in DMC5...properly, as weilded by Virgil.

Koemi

half-breed
if yamato can have more styles that will be awesome... like those floating swords that vergil can summon, do a High timer with yamato will be awesome too, or if we can use some of those shown in Kenshin manga... ;)

Sparda™

There is a 'High Time-like' combo of Yamato in DMC3:SE that Vergil can execute.

It is called Upper Slash, and If you want to knock down the enemy, you can press Triangle to finish the combo.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Dante Aseroth;112526 said:
A demonic....^_^
Does that make Artemis a Devil Arm then? Since the game classes it as a gun ‘of the demon world’. Which, of course, makes it ‘demonic’.

By the way, A&R have a lot of lag on many moves, and very few cancel points that you can quickly break out of an attack animation. Accordingly they’re not ‘quick’, despite the insane speeds of Million Slash, etc.

Dante Aseroth;112844 said:
There is a 'High Time-like' combo of Yamato in DMC3:SE that Vergil can execute.

It is called Upper Slash, and If you want to knock down the enemy, you can press Triangle to finish the combo.
Why bother with Triangle to finish the combo when you can rise with the enemy and simply jump cancel ærial rave forever?!

Sparda™

Kodanshi;112901 said:
Does that make Artemis a Devil Arm then? Since the game classes it as a gun ‘of the demon world’. Which, of course, makes it ‘demonic’.

By the way, A&R have a lot of lag on many moves, and very few cancel points that you can quickly break out of an attack animation. Accordingly they’re not ‘quick’, despite the insane speeds of Million Slash, etc.

Why bother with Triangle to finish the combo when you can rise with the enemy and simply jump cancel ærial rave forever?!

We're all aware of such a thing, Kodanshi. No need to show off...:unsure:

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Alastor. Capcom just completely dropped this sword from the face of existence. Ever since Rebellion came out on DMC2, thats Dante's main sword. Bull****! After Dante gave Trish the Sparda at the end of DMC1, Alastor should of been his main. I could understand it not being his main in DMC3 since its plot comes before DMC1 but he should of had it in DMC2 and 4. I need to start an Alastor club, lol. Best Devil Arm in entire series.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Dark Esura;113284 said:
Alastor. Capcom just completely dropped this sword from the face of existence. Ever since Rebellion came out on DMC2, thats Dante's main sword. Bull****! After Dante gave Trish the Sparda at the end of DMC1, Alastor should of been his main. I could understand it not being his main in DMC3 since its plot comes before DMC1 but he should of had it in DMC2 and 4. I need to start an Alastor club, lol. Best Devil Arm in entire series.
Oh hell yes. I mean just the concept itself is pure win: lightning–powered sword! Combine it with those exclusive DT moves and that sword rocks like an insane bastard in a rocking chair!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Kodanshi;113313 said:
Oh hell yes. I mean just the concept itself is pure win: lightning?powered sword! Combine it with those exclusive DT moves and that sword rocks like an insane bastard in a rocking chair!

Alastor FTW!! Alastor's DT was uber awesome! He truly looked like a demon from hell. Rebellion is some ol' bullcrap.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Alaster was the BEST devil arm, It is not in 2, or 4 because Dante lost the sword to me in a game of poker(we know frum the anime that he has terrible luck at betting LOL)

I own it now.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom