• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Devil Arm?

Fav Devil Arm?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Black Angel;113471 said:
Alaster was the BEST devil arm, It is not in 2, or 4 because Dante lost the sword to me in a game of poker(we know frum the anime that he has terrible luck at betting LOL)

I own it now.:lol:

:wacko:

Erm…

can I play with it?

Janny

Dines with dementia
I never cared that much for Rebellion to be honest... *incoming rocks from the hardcore fans*...
I voted for Yamato, Agni&Rudra and Cerberus.

Lemme just ask you guys this: in DMC3, didn't they call it Yamaoto? I'm sure it was spelled differently.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Black Angel;113481 said:
Shure, but later:lol:

Sweet, babeh! ;)

Janny;113474 said:
I never cared that much for Rebellion to be honest... *incoming rocks from the hardcore fans*
LOLZ0r. I won’t stone you… but I love Rebellion. In fact, after spending months and months playing with everything, I’ve found I can’t do without Rebellion now — I feel almost naked without it in DMC3. So much potential and so many possibilities. Great attack strings, some very decent cancel points (way better than with A&R for example), really effective crowd control with Combo II, a long distance launcher (Drive) that you can buffer in from a lot of moves (Jet Stream, for instance), and no less than TWO different ways of activating its crazy combo. Marry it up with Cerby or Beo for maximum carnage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom