• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

emo pole

EMO POLE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Making fun isn't going to solve anything and you'll just get b& for a couple of days or so. :/ Just leave him alone. You have other things far better than egging someone on. I'm not trying to be the goody-two shoes here, but you'll get in far more trouble than he. :/

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Hey, My getting banned for a while in exchange for one less ass wipe in the world is a victory in my book. This kid is so ****ing fake I'm laughing while I type this.

If he were really as dark as he claimed he sure as hell wouldn't be on a forum, hed be crying all day.

And on top of that he would have figured out a way to kill himself by now at a time where his brother can't "save" him.

Yep I'd say all the evidence points to this kid being a fat ass with no friends that just wants people to be his friends out of sympothy.

You sir are a retard, a women, and most likely a homosexual and I refuse to waste any more of my time on a whiney ass bitch such as yourself.

(just remember that whole youtube thing for me k?)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
This is going to get out of hand, but I hope the mods close this soon... before so I must ask... What reasons do you have of causing self harm or suicide? Give me one reason and I'll be the judge of that. I assure you.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
no one loves me no one cares for me.im always being pushed around im always lonely.no onw takes me serious.everything is unfair.i have health problems i have problems whit everything and everyone.my parents dont care for me don't love me..

The Da3dra

Master Of War
onw? this is so retarded i have to quote this and put it into a sig thanks. now i'm definetly done talking to you.
(notice how he never commented on how i said he was fake...)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
You claim no one loves you because you probably push them away. What makes you think they do not love you?

You know what kid... Everyone has health problems in one way or another. Whether it be mentally or physically. I was in the hospital for a whole year having blood tests everyday. I was always so sick I would sleep for days only getting up to use the bathroom. I am not using this to get any sympathy, but I too have gone through some stuff I found hard in my life time. I was almost a high school drop out and never stayed a full year until my senior year. I only have ONE friend in high school who ended up betraying me. I have only 4 people I talk to and hang out with. I don't have alot of friends or talk to many others, but I do not cry about it. I was addicted to prescription drugs. I quit when I thought I had liver damage and thought something was gonna happen if I kept on. I never did drugs such as cocain, weed, ect... but I did smoke regular cids. IDK if that counts, but whatever...

I got kicked out of my house for two weeks. I almost got kicked out of college for that because I had no way of getting to school and I missed an x-amount of days to where they warn you that they would drop me and I'd have to pay'em back.

There are many days where I'd rather sit on my a$$ and not even go to school or work, but I have to because in the long run it will pay off.

I don't always get along with people, but I do my best to show respect and if we have nothing in common, I just move on. I have people who say bad stuff and good stuff to me. I know what to take personally and what not to take so seriously. I get mad alot, but I don't take it out on myself or others. I don't get on the internet to get sympathy and others to feel bad for me.

You sound like a 16 year old who just wants more attention than you desurve. No-one is making you this way. YOU ARE. I cry too and get upset. It's human and natural. Everyone does. Sure some do more than others, but they may have a better reason than you. I have no sympathy for you because truely... you're bringing this on yourself.

I cry when I feel bad. I baaawwwed pretty hard when I almost broke my foot last month. I cry whenever I run over dogs or other animals. I scream, moan, and cry when I get UTIs (but they really, really hurt, so that can explain it). I don't cry as much as I used to, but my crying isn't because I hate the world. Infact I get headaches after I cry and feel better afterwards.

Go out for a walk. Seek a doctor. Talk to a friend. Don't shut yourself in your room blasting MCR or some "CCRAAWWWLING IN MY SKIIIINNN" fake rock lyrics and do something with yourself. I told a guy on the side of the rode who always claimed he'd work for food to go to wal-mart. They'll hire just about anyone. Did he take my advice? Maybe. I don't know. I wasn't rude or yelling at him, but telling him that he could do something if he wanted it that badly. I was surprised that he did think about it after I told him. Then again, I probably scared him. Who knows. :/

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
There is no reason to feel sorry for me because my life is pretty good. :] You also never answered my question. Did you not read it or are you ignoring it because you have no reason?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm actually curious on what convinces you of thinking your family (or anyone from how you make it seem, which can't be true since I do see you have some friends who care in here. You should be greatful for that) doesn't take any form of interest in you. If you don't mind me asking.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Thats not what keeps you in this world your just too much of a woman to kill yourself.

Rate_My_Emo.ashx

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
If you have real friends, perhaps you should go to them for help or whatever reason when you're feeling bad. I'm sure they'd be glad to help.

Also, that image reminds me of this...
l_8dd8b20c441263a60680695d096aef85.jpg

Go look at some LOLcats... or something at least with some form of good or dry humor.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Id like to say that im not fat or ugly and that the picture is supposed to be of you but you are a stupid ignorant bastard. and no it is you that is wasting my time.

(image removed by admin - wholly inappropriate)

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
why do you have to make some problems more difficult? i mean come on they just have a worse childhood than normal ppl, and doing that kind of thing makes them feel like the rest of their lives will be just as bad. and we dont need some ppl makeing them feel worse right now, got it!

ice_princess_d

it sounds like u guys think emos r bad not all emos r. its pretty gay u think u know whats it like to be emo those of u who arent. u think u know the pain, the depression, n the anger when u dont.

Keaton

Premium
I took the liberty of adding a third choice to the poll :)

Cool/Not Cool leaves no middle ground, I have emo friends whom I adore, and I've known lots of idiots who tend to milk it also.

So, i'm no.3, impartial.
I'll only judge someone on what they do, not a stereotype ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom