• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

emo pole

EMO POLE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Agreed I would never think of suicide at this point in my life. I used to bu it's like ND said it was hormonal

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
i hate emos.they are so stupid always crying trying to kill them selfs.they dress like they are girls.i can't stand emos.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's human to cry... And to have emotions... But emos like to bring others down too... I mean, come on...

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
well crying is good sometimes but not all the time.but trying to kill your self its just stupid.but i can't do much.i have one in home and have to do my best to understand him.otherwise he'll try to kill him self again.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
nero's#1hater;129421 said:
well crying is good sometimes but not all the time.but trying to kill your self its just stupid.but i can't do much.i have one in home and have to do my best to understand him.otherwise he'll try to kill him self again.

that is so stupid of you:(

The Da3dra

Master Of War
How come you cry when I call you stupid for being emo, but don't say a word when I mess up your nationality? and didn't you say you were going to pretend I ddin't exist? WTF? Please be consistent when you bitch.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
If you hate it here then leave dumb ass no one is keeping you from leaving. You just want someone to feel sorry for you.
STOP WISHING YOU WOULD DIE!!!
MAN UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOURSELF!!!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
devil_slater.pr;129433 said:
i just needed to shut you up.i hate it here.so shut up and don't say that im puertorican:(

I'm not intending to start an argument here, but I apologize in advance if you take it the wrong way for whatever reason, but you're replies are uncalled for and make it seem like you're driving for some sort of attention. It does seem like you are upset over something, but geez... Is it really that bad? I don't know you personally, but from what I have read and what I think (I can be wrong, so feel free to correct me) can't be that terrible you want to kill yourself.

I've read your posts on thoughts of suicide and it bewilders the hell out of me. If you're in such a depressed mood all the time you should really seek out some sort of help. Then again, I'm unsure to take anyone seriously on the internet anymore. Meaning, you could be saying stuff and it could be true, or it's all just a way to get peoples attention just for some sort of lulz to see how gullable people are. Anyway... This is no way of me feeling sorry, but since I can sometimes be generous and have had friends who have ALMOST succeeded in killing themselves, I take it seriously though cause there are people who do care and it can really tear them.

Also, if you don't mind me asking... Why do you hate it here? Why do you post? I'm sure you have friendship connections here, but IDKIDK. :/ If you wanna talk man, feel free.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I don't think he is trying to fool us he just wants someone to feel sorry for him plain and simple. Mommy hugged him too much, dad bought him a new bike, both his parents are ok with his boyfriend Franz, yet he still thinks people don't understand him. hey if do ever decide to try to kill yourself again tape it and put it on youtube, I say this because you are a woman and will never succede in killing yourself.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
^your being a true human person.bad things happen to me.still keep happening .i tried almost died.my cousin save me:(if it weren't for him i would be dead.attention is not the thing i want:(i was never loved no one cared:(what can i do:(people think that i like it when its not true:(they break my heart

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'd honestly get bored from trying to attempt any bodily harm. I'd just give up and say, meh... and live another day. Plus I have no reason. I say if people want a miserable life of pain and sorrow, I say go live in a 3rd world country and live with those who have no choice but to suffer. As for him I say chill mon, it's all good. :] By saying people don't understand you is because you're most likely blocking them out in some way. People are going to want to get to know you. You just need to let them.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
If you hate your cousin and life then wouldn't a true emo say something like, he kept me from breaking free from my mortal chains or some stupid **** like that instead of he saved me? second If you werent an attention grabbing whore you would have stopped posting an hour ago. you are obviously a fake piece of ****. I am going to go get more friends to make fun of you brb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom