• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

emo pole

EMO POLE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
No crying about everything is childish. only kids belwo the age of 6 do that. our story is no different than yours ill admit I got the **** beaten out of me as a kid and never got half the stuff i ever wanted. But I never once decided to go lifes not worth living.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
devil_slater.pr;129375 said:
^ur so not human,how can u be if ur so ignorant and mean.u can't judge us because you don't understand the pain that we have.

You know. I'm a hardened person because of the problems i've had as a child way beyond yours probably. I hate showing that I cry, I hate feeling weak even though its natural. What's so depressing about this thread?
Its not ignorant, its how you deal with life, and sitting around crying isn't a way to solve much even though i'm being a hypocrite myself as i've done it before. I deal with problems as opposed to prolonging them and making others be annoyed and suffer around me. I only deeply sympathize with humans that have true problems or situations. Alot of emos are scene whores and attention seekers craving for someone to say "You look sad, whats wrong?". When I see when with a pile of friends, laughing, joking around, having a good home life it annoys me. They clearly don't have a clue about suffering.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
^u should know that not everyone is capable of dealing whit their problems.not everyone is strong enough to stand them:(.but i won't drop to your level:(

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
NerosDevil;129380 said:
You know. I'm a hardened person because of the problems i've had as a child way beyond yours probably. I hate showing that I cry, I hate feeling weak even though its natural. What's so depressing about this thread?
Its not ignorant, its how you deal with life, and sitting around crying isn't a way to solve much even though i'm being a hypocrite myself as i've done it before. I deal with problems as opposed to prolonging them and making others be annoyed and suffer around me. I only deeply sympathize with humans that have true problems or situations.

I could not have said that better myself, I do believe we're both able to speak from a veneer of experience here.
Sitting around and crying/complaining about your problems solves nothing, you have to be willing to get up and do something about it, with depression though, that can be easier said than done, I'll grant you that, but it's simple to be able to muster up the will power to fight back, those who just give in to what life throws at them aren't getting far, ever.

Sympathy and respect has to be earned, and you will gain neither by simply complaining about your issues.

+Rep to NerosDevil.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Blah as much as it pains me to say hes right. Hes actually got a mental problem, its not like down syndrome or anything like that. Believe it or not ive taken sociology and psychology classes people like him don't understand "the way you live your life is wrong" it only makes them feel worse to here stuff like that. but on a moral level its the equivilant of making fun of a retard or a dyslexic kid we are all going to hell.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
devil_slater.pr;129383 said:
^u should know that not everyone is capable of dealing whit their problems.not everyone is strong enough to stand them:(.but i won't drop to your level:(

No, thats true. However, i've dealt with horrible problems which is beyond some depression that required heavy medications and therapy. I love people who express their emotions, I love emotional guys, but not to an insane degree like my ex who cried/upset over dumb crap. I give my help to those who need it. It's really not helping the emo image either that you have depressed and sad smileys everywhere on your posts and whole profile. Nothing against you and all.
However someone wants to act is their choice, but alot don't have a clue. The strong get up and beat the problems down. Just like Dante in DMC, his mother was killed, astranged from his brother. He got up, and got on with it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
What's there to get? I'm able to speak from experience, I've hit rock bottom not all that long ago, I was where you are, there is nothing for me to get, it's not sad, it's just nothing, it is possible to pull yourself up from anything, from the deepest points of your life if you just have the will power, something that everyone has, but many refuse to use.

What's sad is that you don't get the fact that your mindframe dominates all, if you put negative beliefs out there, that's what you'll get right back, if you put out something positive, you'll get that back too, the key is to actually be willing to try, rather than mope about and do nothing.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
devil_slater.pr;129396 said:
^that may be true but at the same time its not true:(did u ever atempt suicide?i did and don't regret it:(

LOL but you failed you know why cause that **** hurts. God, yeah ive wanted to kill myself but every time i thought that i went "well no this **** is stupid."
If your so sick of living go do something about it because im sick of hearing you bitch.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?

No, that's it, I'm leaving before I say anything I shall regret, because I know it will get to that stage if we carry on.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
devil_slater.pr;129396 said:
^that may be true but at the same time its not true:(did u ever atempt suicide?i did and don't regret it:(

Yes. Point?
Who hasn't, its not just emos that do it, its actually pretty damn common.
This is making me lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I've never attempted suicide, because I believe that no matter how bad life can be... There will always be one thing worth living for...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Its rare people have courage to commit suicide. I never did, because if I truely had intentions i wouldn't be living now. It's a flying teen hormones thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom