• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 2017

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
Kinda wish they went with a 2D style for the game. It looks like it'll be fun, but the concept for it was so perfect...

bloodstained_ritual_of_the_night_concept_1.jpg

Kurisu

Bunny mom
EA's conference was pretty lame in my opinion, especially showing a few seconds of a game and then saying "We'll show more in Microsoft's conference." Dude, I want a break from Sports and Battlefront 2, a few seconds of something new aren't a break. People get bored. I must say, the game of the jail looked interesting.
I was screaming this morning because of this. Sora, if you bring Roxas back I'll love you even more. Also it would be nice if they showed something more that the Colliseum or Twilight Town.

berto

I Saw the Devil
There's a pic of Dark Cloud 3 going around from the ground floor. I'm not %100 sure it ain't fake so let's not get our hopes up just quite yet.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
seeing a new trailer for KH3 has given me hope we might get some real surprises by the time e3 is over.

I'm interested in this game.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
So far the only thing I'm interested in from E3 is Metro Exodus, I just hope it isn't Xbox Exclusive otherwise I'm out.

Still hoping for a new Wolfenstein from Bethesda though.

EDIT:
Wolfenstein 2 coming this year!! Hallelujah!!!!!

Last edited:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
"You try to take freedom away from the American people, you're playing with fire. And I intend to pour gasoline." ---BJ Blazcowciz, 2k17

Dark Drakan

Admin
this looks hype, pretty much the only game on E3 right now that interests me

The art style of that looks really impressive I have to say (closest I've ever seen to the show and in many places it looks better), the transformation transitions are stunning.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
this looks hype, pretty much the only game on E3 right now that interests me

Well, for me, this is a Dragon Ball game, and that already halvens my hype for it, as I've gotten sick of Dragon Ball games over the years. But on top of that, it's an Arc System game, and I'm spotting the usual things I don't like about their games. Clusterfuck of mechanics, obnoxious camera that hides the opponent when you jump and stuff, characters that look and feel like they're moving on a floor coated in oil... I'll definitely give it a pass.

It's cool for DB fans though, I think this is the first proper 2D DB fighting game ain't it.

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
Welp folks, Beyond Good & Evil 2 FINALLY happens.
(That being said, if BGE 2 happened, DMC5 should happen. I mean, that would be insanely mad.)

berto

I Saw the Devil
Beyond Good & Evil 2 is finally here but... I don't know, this isn't what I wanted. It's so photo realistic. Why is it so action packed? Who are these tools? Where's Peg? Was that Jade? This didn't feel on the spirit of the first. I won't know until there's more but it felt more like a Fifth Element rip off with animals than Beyond Good and Evil.

I need to be more positive about this, I suppose. After all, this was a game that was never meant to be. Final Fantasy XV/versusXIII, The Last Guardian, BG&E2. These were all announced for the PS3 and the very fact we're getting them at all is a victory. Better late than never, better a bit different from what was promised than nothing at all.

Last edited:

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
Welp , no Splinter Cell equals total bust to me. I really hope Ubi are at least working on it and that whenever it is announced, it'll blow my socks off.

BGE reveal sounds good too. I'm done with AC, though.

I hope Sony can get my hype boner up during their conference. They have some pretty awesome IPs that I'm looking forward to.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Dante showed up in a MVC4 trailer. I'm still annoyed that they didn't at least TRY to give Dante a new look. Once again, it's DMC3 Dante for the 100th TIME. Like, can't we get a NEW look for him at least ONCE?? But I digress because Rocket was using Ebony & Ivory so that was a treat.

I notice that MVC4 will be using more story elements this time around; similar to Street Fighter and Injustice 2.

Top Bottom