• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Due to DmC's bad sales......

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I used VGChartz
Actually, VGChartz aren't as accurate as people think. :l no one really knows how much copies and how good the sales are till they announce it themselves..the only thing VGChartz is good for is preorders and what not.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Actually, VGChartz aren't as accurate as people think. :l no one really knows how much copies and how good the sales are till they announce it themselves..the only thing VGChartz is good for is preorders and what not.
Yeah I know it's not gospel, it just seems a better site for data collation than a few others out there

V

Oldschool DMC fan
ok so what have they worked on? because this is the internet and i could easily look it up
Oh I'd give you their names, except I don't think it's wise to post real names on the internet to satisfy some random person's urge to discredit me, do you? And if I tell you what they worked on, how will that further this conversation?

AlchemistFromEden

Oh I'd give you their names, except I don't think it's wise to post real names on the internet to satisfy some random person's urge to discredit me, do you? And if I tell you what they worked on, how will that further this conversation?

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
It doesn't matter, since the guy in the family business would never name names to begin with anyway.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Alchemist would hold up his end of the deal, if he received the information he requested first.

Either way, no one wants to reveal anything.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Discussion isn't even about what stuff my relatives have worked on, it's about professionalism/image. Sometimes I even think some of you intentionally derail any discussion you don't like in the hope it turns into an A1 clusterfuck and has to get locked.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
anyone who has seen my youtube videos will see my college and me in said college, (although i am always behind the camera due to starting out as a film major) http://www.youtube.com/user/UmbranAlchemist?feature=watch

ok,

Now I to think providing the names of his relatives is to much, but providing the names of some of the things they have worked on wouldn't be to much in my opinion.

But judging by his above post, it seems he has gotten tired of this "providing proof to claims" discussion.

AlchemistFromEden

Funny, since Alchemist have several times been claiming "I know this and I got this education" several times without ever presenting evidence for those claims.

Just saying.
have you never seen my youtube account with vids of my friends who i attend the college
ok,

Now I to think providing the names of his relatives is to much, but providing the names of some of the things they have worked on wouldn't be to much in my opinion.

But judging by his above post, it seems he has gotten tired of this "providing proof to claims" discussion.
this

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
ok,

I don't think naming the games they worked on would be too much, either.

Onecrazymonkey1

I can understand not wanting to put real names up on the internet but why would you even bring up that you have ties to the gaming industry? and why not say what they worked on? I'd be proud and would be telling people every chance I got. I'm not trolling you I just find it a little confusing :/

Top Bottom