• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Don't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
^Clair is amazed by stupidity? Good...that means I blow her mind on a daily basis :p
@aka: Well, pretty much what BD said. People lash out when upset. Don't take it personally.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I third that. I wasn't quite myself when something bad happened to my family member a couple of weeks ago, so I completely understand where DK was at when he started this thread.
And....siggggggggghhhhh. About the stupidity thing.
Vergil's Greed: Heh, small things amuse small minds.
CV: *suckerpunch*
There. No need to post, I beat you to it, so just shut the hell up Adam. You and your stupid stupid stupid sense of humour. Gar!

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Holy black on a popo! I miss a troll?! Damn.... Could of had a bit of fun with that one :lol:

But seriously Dark Knight, again I really hope your mother is recovering.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
dark knight. don't worry about that guy. he has no life. what he said dosn't matter at all. no one on this fourm agrees with what he said. and he got banned so he can't say another word on this forum. its best to feel sorry for that type of person. ( after laughing at them for a few hours) .

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ No, don't even pity them. They don't deserve it. Pity is for those who actually will learn from their mistakes.

DK, I don't suppose that guy was someone you know...? If he is, I'll gladly drive/fly/swim/walk/whatever to where you are so I can personally beat the tar out of him. I think he just thought it was funny to make you angry.

Is this what you meant about "No one being innocent" and all that? Because I feel like I could've done something about this...

AzureNight13

Premium
^ Agreed with DT. Pity trolls, the'll most likely continue to troll again. Ignoring them or reverse psychology ususally does the trick. I'm usually dealing with alot of trolls on youtube. It's amuzing how much they shut up after a little reverse pychology :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The dark knight;223490 said:
I have no idea who he was. Random stranger. And aka958.... shut the hell up.

What did aka say...? I don't think he posted here at all...

aka958

Don't trust people
BlueDevil;223133 said:
C'mon now, aka...people say things when they feel bad. We all do. I have. Just accept the fact that it's been said, leave your condolences, and move on :]

Yeah, I should. But why in the hells name does he want me to care after calling me such a thing?

If my father were injured extremely bad even to near death, even if all my relatives and close ones would die, I would not go out on random people and call them assholes and then wanting them to care.
I wouldn't even call them assholes.

Well, he saw me as an asshole, I may aswell an asshole so he doesn't feel blind, right?

And good luck with your mother, I wish her the best of care.

AzureNight13

Premium
Now no over reacting people. We're here to give Dark Knight support. Not point out that he used the word asshole.

Anyway, Dark Knight I'm hoping the detoxing is going well

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
The dark knight;222190 said:
I will not talk to anyone except for my close friends for a while. My mom is in the hospital due to overdose and I don't feel like dealing with you assholes. I broke some stuff and I am still angry. Don't make me take it out on you. So leave me the hell alone. You know who you are close friends.Everyone else, you can talk to me in here, but just not Pm or visitor messages. If I want to talk to you I will initiate the conversation.
I'm really very sorry for your mother and I hope she will be fine.

But I have no sympathy for someone who calls people assholes for no good reason. You maybe was out of balance when you posted that, but you have had plenty of time to edit the rudeness out of your post.

The dark knight;222207 said:
I am sooooo glad to know you people care.
It was maybe not so strange that people was a bit slow with responding considering your choice of words in your first post. :rolleyes:

aka958

Don't trust people
Romero;225451 said:
I'm really very sorry for your mother and I hope she will be fine.

But I have no sympathy for someone who calls people assholes for no good reason. You maybe was out of balance when you posted that, but you have had plenty of time to edit the rudeness out of your post.

It was maybe not so strange that people was a bit slow with responding considering your choice of words in your first post. :rolleyes:

That's one awesome reply. I still have sympathy though, but I won't let those words just get through.

And asshole, you still have plenty of time to edit the post.

Dark Drakan

Admin
If anyone wishes to communicate with DK about this matter further take it to PM's or VM's on his profile.

*Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom