• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Don't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Dykes_

Do I really look like I care who I ****ed off!!!! Because I don't!!! You all can go to hell!!! Bunch of ****ing bitches!!!

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
man... i hope she gets better. message me if u need to blow off some steam. im good at taking whatever ppl can throw at me so ur anger wont bug me. plus its understandable in that situation.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Who the **** are you? Some ****ing troll from /b/? GTFO and STFU, srsly.
icon_neutral.gif

-Dykes_

Look, I can do whatever the **** I want to do!! NO ONE told you to ****ing butt in, bitch! Now **** OFF!!!

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
-Dykes_;222827 said:
Look, I can do whatever the **** I want to do!! NO ONE told you to ****ing butt in, bitch! Now **** OFF!!!

im gonna laugh when u get banned for flaming. wether u believe him or not isnt the point, something is obviously bothering him to make him write about it on here. so let nature takes its course as his friends try their best to help him through it.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I have several things to say to you, Dykes.

1)
3240971140_af140a4b1c.jpg

2)
TROLL.jpg

3)
44266966_unsuccessful_troll.jpg

4)
stfu.jpg

5)
gtfo3bp.jpg

6)
wmbk7p.jpg

7)
128715755051000841.jpg
Go back to 4chan and don't come back, Internet Tough Guy.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
BlueDevil;222832 said:
Why exactly did you join? I am curious. Because it's already painfully obvious that you're some punk with no life. If you seriously came here JUST to spam us and make members feel like crap or make them angry, then you really need a new hobby. We don't need you. And we don't want this crap you're spewing. I don't know what possessed your insignificant little mind to make you come in here and attempt to punish us with whatever this crap is you're pulling, but I got to say, the only damage that's really being done is being done to you, because you seem to be some petty, worthless, unintelligent, spec of dirt kid with this whole move you're pulling off.

Is this really the only thing that can amuse you right now, because that's so sad. No really, it is. I feel sorry for the fact that in order to entertain yourself, you have to come on here and make others feel miserable. Do your self a favor, and get the hell off. Because what I'm saying is EXTREMELY tame compared to what some of the other users on here will say. But then again, I forgot, you don't care. You're impervious to words, aren't you? Nah...I don't believe that. That's a pile of bull****.

Stop treating people like play things with no feelings. One day, it'll get you killed. And you know what? The world and everyone in it...will not give a damn. Because it's obvious that you spend your time acting like an ass to people that you don't even know. To people that are already hurting. You're weak if you think flaming some poor soul who's a bad experience is fun. Do us all a favor, and shut. The. F*ck. Up.

*points to her last post*

-Dykes_

I only came to **** off ONE person! But he wasn't online!!! People deserve misery!! Everyone is just a bunch of low life losers with nothing to accomplish in life!! No one asked your opinion. NO one cares what you have to say!! I LIVE for the thrill of ****ing people off!! When they deserve it!! Now, shut the **** up and Leave me the **** alone!!!!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
-Dykes_;222834 said:
I only came to **** off ONE person! But he wasn't online!!! People deserve misery!! Everyone is just a bunch of low life losers with nothing to accomplish in life!! No one asked your opinion. NO one cares what you have to say!! I LIVE for the thrill of ****ing people off!! When they deserve it!! Now, shut the **** up and Leave me the **** alone!!!!

oiyys8.jpg

OH HELL NAH!

-Dykes_

It's not like someone cares what you have to say either! You think anyone cares!! Well, they don't! Now, stop ****ing talking to me, you ****ing ass wipe!!

-Dykes_

Atleast i'm using words, unlike this bitch that keeps posting pictures of ignorant ****!!

It takes way more than some no account jackass to bore me!! God everyone on this forum is just bitchy!! No wonder there's not many members! This place ****ing sucks! Just like the members!!!!

-Dykes_

Look, bitch! That is so ****ing annoying!! Stop it already!!

I never said I was a member. I came to annoy some bastard kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom