• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Don't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
-Dykes_;222850 said:
Look, bitch! That is so ****ing annoying!! Stop it already!!

Bitch, I'm pedobear approved! I can do whatever the **** I please, so suck it!
Look, here's my seal of approval from pedobear himself! 8D!

6378.pedo-bear.jpg

-Dykes_

I ONLY signed up To **** people off!! I don't even like Devil May Cry. It's one of the worst games EVER!!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
-Dykes_;222855 said:
I ONLY signed up To **** people off!! I don't even like Devil May Cry. It's one of the worst games EVER!!
Well, that's not very nice now is it, young man!? Apologize or I'll get Daddy's fireman belt. I'm sure you don't want that.

-Dykes_

You guys are boring me. I can't even stay awake. You guys are so annoying. Just **** off!!! And let me do what I do best!!!!! As long as I ****ed someone off. I'm happy!! Even though it's not the one I wanted to **** off!!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
BlueDevil;222868 said:
Now that that's officially over for the time being, sorry for destroying a portion of this thread, DK and other members.

After someone bans this person, I'll edit my posts out so that the thread can (kind of) be restored.

Sortakinda this. I'll just spoiler all my posts. I want the lulz to be preserved forevar and evar.

Osaka

trollololol
Wtf was the point in all of that? Now if you'd have just ignored the twat he wouldn't have had much else to say.

Dark Drakan

Admin
-Dykes_;222863 said:
I've got better things to do with my time!! Later, bitches!!

Clearly not when you join a forum to just troll :rolleyes:. Do the human gene pool a favour and find the nearest cliff and jump off...

Thank you.

If members see anything like this in future just hit the report post button and ignore them. They will be dealt with when staff come online, thanks to HMTQ - Madge who reported it.

-Dykes_;222863 said:
I will be back!!

Guess again...

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I felt like pwning him verbally until he got off, but I've edited my posts now. Not a whole lot of rambling from me...just '-edited out-'

Anyway, once again, sorry to Dark Knight and the rest of the community.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
-gently eases this back on topic-

In all seriousness, I'm sure everyone on this site hopes your mom makes a full recovery...and that you feel better soon as well

Take care DK :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, I'm glad I wasn't around for that bitch-fit. That guy is never coming back. Ever. I'll see to that. I have my ways.

Anyway, DK, I'm very, VERY sure your mother will be fine. And in all honesty, I could probably find that ***wipe's IP address for you... ;)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Dark Drakan;222899 said:
Clearly not when you join a forum to just troll :rolleyes:. Do the human gene pool a favour and find the nearest cliff and jump off...

Thank you.

If members see anything like this in future just hit the report post button and ignore them. They will be dealt with when staff come online, thanks to HMTQ - Madge who reported it.
B-but I was having fun! D': Feeding teh trolls is what I do best! I even did it on my own forums before I banned them.

...I won't do it again. Sorry...

Meg

Well if it counts for anything, Dani I found it amusing.

And DK, I'm sure everything will be fine. And I understand your anger, its alright.

aka958

Don't trust people
The dark knight;222190 said:
I will not talk to anyone except for my close friends for a while. My mom is in the hospital due to overdose and I don't feel like dealing with you assholes. I broke some stuff and I am still angry. Don't make me take it out on you. So leave me the hell alone. You know who you are close friends.Everyone else, you can talk to me in here, but just not Pm or visitor messages. If I want to talk to you I will initiate the conversation.

Lulz...

You know that your really...

I'll skip that, it won't really "help" your annoyed post that seems pretty... Yeah, I think you know...

Calling people assholes just like that... What the **** have I done to you?

The Dark Knight: My mom hurt herself, I'm really sad, your now an asshole because my mom hurt herself under circumstances you have nothing related to.

Aka958: I understand your sadness, but why did you call me an asshole again?
And it looks like you want me to care after you've called me an asshole? Thanks pal, I know you care so much for me so I should do the same, shouldn't I?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
C'mon now, aka...people say things when they feel bad. We all do. I have. Just accept the fact that it's been said, leave your condolences, and move on :]

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I lulz so hard at BD's -edited out- posts. Gosh, I wish I was here to see everything you had to say! Glad that dude got sorted out. Any bets he's lurking around watching this thread like the loser he is? I bet 200! :D
Some people simply amaze me with their stupidity, honestly.(Yeah, I mean YOU)

I really hope you don't actually know this dude DK. I can't see any reason why a person would register to a forum they don't even like, just to come diss on a random stranger having a tough time, unless they are some how affiliated with you irl. But you know we got your back now, right? Especially Dani with her pedobear approved badge :lol:

Anyway. I just had to post something about that. I'll PM you dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom