• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone hate this Dante ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Thx a bunch! I just searched it, but never found any like this- w/ long hair, he's like ^___- looking- THAT bad! xD Just in my opinion though. :p
lol yeah I don;t like it either and whats funny is that in this comic later on Dante's all like "I hope you don't like your hair like this cuz im cuttin it"

DMC Fan

Because he hasnt matured or developed. he acts nothing like how he does in the first game who was funny and mature. This Dante just acts like DMC 3 version which was great for that chapter of the saga but not for the older grizzled Dante

Age of Nero

The End is the Beginning is the End!
Sa
Exactly.
I'm glad the reboot takes place in a different universe, so i can easily avoid it.
If they original Dante, Nero, Trish, Vergil, all started acting that way.
Alot of DevilMayCry fans jaws would probably drop lol.
That's another reason why i liked Nero.
He stepped into the role of main character in DevilMayCry 4 & he wasn't too far from the Dante we all knew.
With exceptions of He's in a relationship, has a demonic right arm, & is with The Order of the Sword.
All part of a history i'd like to know more about.
Same here! If they just leave the story behind, I may be tempted to take over that seat in Capcom to finish the story, if they'll let me! xP

Kishido

Hunter
Not hating him but I don't like him that much either...

Somehow strange that they never get even close to the awesomness of DMC1 Dante who was the perfect mix...

Age of Nero

Not hating him but I don't like him that much either...

Somehow strange that they never get even close to the awesomness of DMC1 Dante who was the perfect mix...
That's the eact words on how I feel about him on DMC4.
I haven't finished DMC1 yet as I've been trying to finish normal mode on DMC3, but I still favor DMC3 Dante so far. Once I finish 1 & 32 on Hard Mode for both, I'll be glued to DMC1 again! xP

Tody

I can't say that, I always loved the original Dante and in DMC4 he was quite a bad ass :D His levels were awesome, especially his boss fights.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Hmm, I actually liked this version of Dante. It felt like he had this playful mentor vibe going on with him.

Age of Nero

I favor the gameplay of DMC3 but the stories of DMC1 & DMC3, but yes, I favor the personality of Dante in DMC1, but the appearance in DMC3! I favor 3 overall though, b/c I've developed a serious attachment to Vergil- he's almost like an alter ego of mine, only I'm female- & it's not power I desire, it's more that I want the world to be better, but I have the desire to have the control b/c w/o it, I feel rather unsafe- plus, I've been thru a lot of hurt myself!
I may sound nuts, but I favor Vergil, some ways Nero more than Dante & others Dante more than Nero. :p

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I just hate how poorly he was handled and how they made him feel irrevelant to his own series.

He just felt cheaply tacked on and a wasted oppurtunity.

"I wish Dante was a serious hero"

Devil_May_Cry_2_02_artwork.jpg

Be careful what you wish for.
"Muh same sided coin!"

Onecrazymonkey1

I may be in the minority but I prefer Drew Coombs ,Dante1's voice actor, over Reuben Langdon or Tom Phillips Dante voice
I think I'm right with you although they all did a great job in my opinion. I'm attracted to certain voices though (I know it's weird) and Drew Coombs voice sounded like sex to me, that is if sex had a voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom