• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5: SE Special Edition is finally here!!! AND I'M FINALLY FEELIN' MOTIVATED!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
True, but the fact that that is still more than what DMC Vergil's gotten every single time he's been made playable in the main series is quite underwhelming.
Which shows the poor management on Capcom's part. Despite OG Vergil not having a campaign of his own, I still find him more fun to play than DmC_Vergil.

Goldsickle

DMC6 needs to have Vergil as a playable character from the get-go, so he doesn't end up with a "story-less" campaign when he becomes playable.
And maybe finally some new weapons?

There has to be more to Vergil than just the Yamato + Beowulf + Force Edge setup.
His brother got a dual-wield motorcycle and an electric guitar that shoots lightning bats.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I don't see a problem with the name change.
Good for you, but i called them summoned sword for more than 15 years so I personally have a problem whit it XD maybe I will get use to it when i play the game

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
DMC6 needs to have Vergil as a playable character from the get-go, so he doesn't end up with a "story-less" campaign when he becomes playable.
And maybe finally some new weapons?

There has to be more to Vergil than just the Yamato + Beowulf + Force Edge setup.
His brother got a dual-wield motorcycle and an electric guitar that shoots lightning bats.

Oh I agree!

Have Vergil wield a violin that manipulates nature - plants & animals, while dancing with it Lindsey Stirling style. While also carrying a Geryon-based demon horse like Dante rides a motorbike.

A kusarigama would be nice for a weapon in Vergil's arsenal. And maybe new gauntlets & greaves if ever.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Have Vergil wield a violin that manipulates nature - plants & animals, while dancing with it Lindsey Stirling style.

giphy.gif

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Oh I agree!

Have Vergil wield a violin that manipulates nature - plants & animals, while dancing with it Lindsey Stirling style. While also carrying a Geryon-based demon horse like Dante rides a motorbike.

A kusarigama would be nice for a weapon in Vergil's arsenal. And maybe new gauntlets & greaves if ever.
Zelda has a weapon like that in Hyrule Warriors. The Wind waker wand, except it's air and wind. There's the harp Sheik has that does all of the elemental damage.

Also, have you been taking any LSD? No shame and I'm not judging you.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Oh I agree!

More than controlling animal and plants he should take control of demons he is fighting and turning on his side whit this violin and use the violin to control them as puppet, this would be awesome

berto

I Saw the Devil
while dancing
I've said it before, I'll say it till the end of days, Vergil dancing will only ever be a joke on the character's expense and will diminish him to one.

Just a reminder, they already had a concept for it.
1f87dd15553bddd7f84bb3611ba9f18b.png

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
More than controlling animal and plants he should take control of demons he is fighting and turning on his side whit this violin and use the violin to control them as puppet, this would be awesome
While I agree that a violon would be neat for Vergil, having him control animals and nature is like... wtf ?

Something like an ice themed weapon would better fit Vergil imo.

What I meant by nature are poisonous plants & stuff. Look at Echidna for example.

Hungry Alien

What I meant by nature are poisonous plants & stuff. Look at Echidna for example.
I still think it doesn't really fit Vergil style. If the use of a Echidna style weapon is to be added, a new character with a more "show man" and "conductor" style would fit better

Goldsickle

Vergil's Doppelganger here does not regenerate health, unlike the Doppelganger mode in DmC.
However, Vergil's "Sin Devil Trigger" has health regeneration, different from Dante's.

Top Bottom