• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5: SE Special Edition is finally here!!! AND I'M FINALLY FEELIN' MOTIVATED!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I finished DMD with Vergil and unlocked the Super costume. I unlocked the trophy where beat mission 19 with Yamato only.

Goldsickle

It's fun abusing Vergil's built-in Quadruple S X3
You could change into SDT, do Yamato's upgraded Combo A and change back without losing any SDT energy.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Someone was asking for this:
1608593629875.png

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Beat the Vergil campaign.

Kinda sad that we're able to play the entire game as Vergil but not as Dante/Nero/V.

Goldsickle

My copy showed up today. Now I just need a PS5 lol
I totally know how you feel =w=

I bought a Dual Shock 3 and DMC4 before getting a PS3 X3
(Back then, PS3 were packaged with the non-vibrating Six-Axis, so the Dual Shock 3 has to be bought separately).
I remember doing "image training" by playing the Credo boss battle on YouTube and clicking away at my unpacked Dual Shock 3.

Goldsickle

I tried to Air Trick to a Death Scissors that phased behind a barrier and Vergil kinda warped in place against the barrier for a few seconds, before giving up.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I totally know how you feel =w=

I bought a Dual Shock 3 and DMC4 before getting a PS3 X3
(Back then, PS3 were packaged with the non-vibrating Six-Axis, so the Dual Shock 3 has to be bought separately).
I remember doing "image training" by playing the Credo boss battle on YouTube and clicking away at my unpacked Dual Shock 3.
Funny enough I also bought a Duel Shock 5 (I like having a second controller on charge for when the one I'm using dies and needs charging).
Actually sat back and pretended I was performing stinger and high time. Followed by fireing off some shots from Ebony & Ivory, then a helm breaker.

Side note, now that I've held one in my hands I think the DS5 feels very comfortable. I wasn't fond of the DS4 at first, they just felt kinda weird. The DS5? I'm already liking it

Top Bottom